Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

I predict ...

Hi renart.everything looks ok. I am in with my own password.

Made my first predictions ( will be wayward but fun)

Is there another phase I might be missing...because you mentioned 'filbertstreet' as password

I am definetly in on foxestalk and profile confirming you as captain.

Then showing members in your league.

Don't worry about it. I thought I had set up an entry system, using the password, that didn't mean that I had to 'approve' everybody but it isn't exactly a hassle to click on the 'accept' button. 39 players in the league now. Good stuff.

I cant join it says password incorrect

Have you got it sorted? Password: FilbertStreet

Let me know if this isn't working and I will contact them.

• 2 weeks later...

I personalized the site so that you can get in without me having to 'approve' you. Try this link:

www.superbru.com/epl/pool/FoxesTalk

and the password: FilbertStreet

• 3 weeks later...

With thanks to Mark and Webbo a table and links for the predictor league has been added to the 'Predictor' tab at the top of the FoxesTalk page. I am going to talk to Superbru about making this a little better with more info on upcoming games etc but in the mean time it does mean we can keep up-to-date through the FoxesTalk website and keep a closer eye on who is winning and who is not  ;) . This gives a greater potential for 'banter' - I hate that word....There are now 67 of us signed up. 

Like I said, thanks to Mark and Webbo for this.

We also now have a 'fancy' table at the top of this page/thread and a link in the 'predictor' tab to this discussion. Boom. Cheers to the admin team!

Archived