Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
artursteppe

The KP effect!

Stats out today tell us we had five shots on target against Man Utd and scored five goals.

We are also apparently top in the Premiership for shots converted to goals inside the box. Leicester 32%, Chelsea 31%, next team 26%.

What a difference from last season!

Kevin Phillips must be the reason why. It ain't just Nige, it is also the rest of the back room staff. What a set up we have right the way through the club, and if Esteban can bring some coaching to our midfield, maybe become a player/coach with us in a year or two, keep KP doing what he is doing, bring on all the youngsters it could be really........................................................................... 

When Ulloa quits can we take him on as a heading coach.

Second thoughts can he do that training now lol lol

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the players are doing that sort of thing already.

Nige is obviously a very forward thinking manager, and his backroom staff are exactly the same - as we've seen in his scouting principles and his focus on sports science. I wouldn't be surprised if he applies the same approach to training, and encourages the players to have a level of autonomy and lead their own mini-sessions among themselves. Not only is that useful for all the players technically, but they'd benefit from learning each other's game from the player themselves, and it'd boost team 'togetherness' as well...

A nobservation:

Vardy's goal was very similar to Nugent's miss at Chelsea they both placed it inside the near post the difference being Coutois got a little toe on Nuge's effort whereas De Gea got nowhere near Vardy's. Vardy did De Gea with the eyes, whereas Courtois didn't look at Nuge and came flying out.

So is this something they have worked on? Two similar situations two similar finishes.

A nobservation:

Vardy's goal was very similar to Nugent's miss at Chelsea they both placed it inside the near post the difference being Coutois got a little toe on Nuge's effort whereas De Gea got nowhere near Vardy's. Vardy did De Gea with the eyes, whereas Courtois didn't look at Nuge and came flying out.

So is this something they have worked on? Two similar situations two similar finishes.

Genius!!....This cracked me up and is a phrase I will be using from now on when i want to make a demeaning comment about a complete tosspot...."let me just make a nobservation........."

A nobservation:

Biggest difference was De Gea half came and stopped and Courtois didnt. Plus De Gea is about 9 stone wet through and a bit shit!

Archived