Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spicer

Hull away pre match

As a Hull City fan your lovely, ugly, strange head Mr Nigel Pearson left our great club to joing your reject premiership team, thank god. Why should a team like yours be in the greatest league in the world, your just embarrassment for English football. I hope division 1,2 will be more liking to you, because that's where shit ends up. Happy Christmas losers lol lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hull a great club?! Easily the funniest post by a rival spacker fan ever! 

League One and Two is where you've spent the majority of your miserable existence, and an inevitable part of your future. We've had ONE season in League One in 131 years of football.

Now go back to  counting your giro and pretending to be a sexually confused five year old drowning in a foot of water while singing Mauled by the Tigers.

As a Hull City fan your lovely, ugly, strange head Mr Nigel Pearson left our great club to joing your reject premiership team, thank god. Why should a team like yours be in the greatest league in the world, your just embarrassment for English football. I hope division 1,2 will be more liking to you, because that's where shit ends up. Happy Christmas losers lol LOL.

It gets me how you hull fans are still bitter about pearson,yet since he left you've improved as a team and playing premiership football,so surely you should be applauding us on wanting him,

As for us being an embarrassment,hull are hardly anything to shout about.

I dont even dislike Hull, I'm indifferent to them as they're so irrelevant in the grand scale of things (in line with Stoke) with the exception of this season where they just so happen to be relegation rivals.

They genuinely make Stoke look like a big club.

No mean feat.

As a Hull City fan your lovely, ugly, strange head Mr Nigel Pearson left our great club to joing your reject premiership team, thank god. Why should a team like yours be in the greatest league in the world, your just embarrassment for English football. I hope division 1,2 will be more liking to you, because that's where shit ends up. Happy Christmas losers lol LOL.

You really are a sad little man. Pathetic. Your hull lot are little slugs, little slugs with no personality.

As a Hull City fan your lovely, ugly, strange head Mr Nigel Pearson left our great club to joing your reject premiership team, thank god. Why should a team like yours be in the greatest league in the world, your just embarrassment for English football. I hope division 1,2 will be more liking to you, because that's where shit ends up. Happy Christmas losers lol lol.

Ooh, here comes Hull down the motorway in a car.

EDIT: Didn't even realise Una was gonna post some Office big boy shit at the same time as me.

This on the 28th, so is in a couple of days. Thoughts etc?

I would go with:

Hamer

Simpson Morgan Wasyl Konch

Mahrez Drinkwater James Schlupp

Knockaert

Ulloa

I want to put Upson in the team but I don't know when he will be ready.

Interested to know why Knockaert is playing the number 10 role?? Not knocking it just confused as A. He never starts B. He plays on the wing

On a serious note, why does the Hull facebook page have Hull Tigers instead of Hull City. Was this jumping the gun by the Hull admin or the owners insistence on using the name regardless of the FA accepting or not?

Was referred to on the Leicester page and went in to make sure it wasnt an error.

IF, as many people seem to believe, Cambiasso was 'rested' to enable him to play at Hull, this is barmy for two reasons. Firstly, if fit, you play your best team every game. Many people think Cambiasso is our best player....so you play him. Balls to this nonsense about having more chance to win away at Hull than at home to Spurs. This is the Premiership, no game is easy, especially away to a rival buoyed by having just won themselves.

Secondly, because purposely dropping a player, to then bring him back the game after, can be very disruptive to developing a settled side. I don't think Cambiasso was injured, he still looks fit, so he should have played both games. Any team, and especially a team struggling for form, plays their BEST side if available.

We have to play Liverpool on Thursday,Newcastle on Saturday,changes will have to be made regardless of what people think is our best side.

Interested to know why Knockaert is playing the number 10 role?? Not knocking it just confused as A. He never starts B. He plays on the wing

I just always thought he would be good there. With less defending to do I think he could be very dangerous. I put him in as Vardy is suspended and as while Nugent put in a shift yesterday as the deep lying striker, he didn't have much of an impact. Just changing it up. We haven't seen much of Knocky this season so I won't judge him until a few more minutes on the pitch. But also next month he will likely be playing as both our wingers will be away, so can't hurt to put his fresh legs into the team in preparation.

As a Hull City fan your lovely, ugly, strange head Mr Nigel Pearson left our great club to joing your reject premiership team, thank god. Why should a team like yours be in the greatest league in the world, your just embarrassment for English football. I hope division 1,2 will be more liking to you, because that's where shit ends up. Happy Christmas losers lol LOL.

Your obviously still bitter as you would have not waisted 10 minutes of your life to register then make a stupid post...have you ever wondered why Pearson left you for us...enough said.

Archived