Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spicer

Hull away pre match

This on the 28th, so is in a couple of days. Thoughts etc?

I would go with:

Hamer

Simpson Morgan Wasyl Konch

Mahrez Drinkwater James Schlupp

Knockaert   

Ulloa

I want to put Upson in the team but I don't know when he will be ready.

I think the logical thing to do is play the same team as today because it was our best performance for months.

This is a huge game and one that we can't afford to lose.

I agree 100%.

...but we will probably bring Cambiasso in.

Please drop Morgan. Or give the captaincy to Cambiasso. Anything to relieve Wes from the pressure to hold this team together.

Apart from that, we should pretty much field the same squad as today. I liked the overall performance against Spurs, we can build on that.

Unchanged from the team that started the 2nd half. They produced a very competitive and encouraging performance today and that will be needed again next week in what is a massive game!

Only change I'd be tempted to make would be Knockaert in for Konchesky as when we've made that change against West Ham and today vs Spurs we looked so much better with Schlupp at left back and Knockaert in front as wear equally (if not more) comfortable in defence and stronger going forward.

I think the logical thing to do is play the same team as today because it was our best performance for months.

This is a huge game and one that we can't afford to lose.

to have a chance of staying up we need 30 points from 20 games when we have managed only 10 from 18. We need 40 to guarantee staying up. I would say it probably makes little difference now win or lose.

Archived