Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Kanye West

where are people listening to this - is it exclusively Tidal?

I've never not loved a Kanye album but think this might be the exception

Yeah, free month trial on tidal. He tweeted saying it won't be on sale for another week so it'll pop up everywhere else then

If you have Spotify its up on there now I've just read

it appears in his discography and you can press play on the songs etc but none of them actually play. then it says 

"The artists or their representatives have decided not to release the album onto Spotify just yet. We are working on it." 

His clothing line isn't really aimed at the average person who shops on the high street, I appreciate to that kind of people it would look shit and I'm not into most the pieces myself.

Who is it aimed at then blind people? Morons with so much money they think a "yeezy" label makes a jumper with holes in worth £2000?

Who is it aimed at then blind people? Morons with so much money they think a "yeezy" label makes a jumper with holes in worth £2000?

yeah basically. 

for probably about a hundred years stupid "designer" shit has been catwalked and produced by "top designers" and basically been exclusive for the cream of the crop at ludicrous prices. it's not a kanye idea. he's just the next in a long line. as said above, we are now on season 3, and he's just sold out madison square gardens to show his latest collection off. clearly it's not for the average middle aged bloke from leicester (no offence) but it's obviously good for some people, somewhere, no matter how crazy they must be lol 

Archived