Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Ed Sheeran

Used to quite like him and thought + was a decent album. Not really a fan any more, don't like his new stuff.

+ was great and really relatable - as is his old stuff.

x lyrically isn;t like that but it's still good.

ed sheeran is adored globally and it's amazing how humble he is

Glad i'm not alone in thinking he's crap.

When he was on at Glastonbury I thought I was actually going to have to fight a group of 6 or 7 angry teens when they heard me slagging him off.

Why go and watch him then? I'm no fan, but if I was at Glastonbury I'm pretty sure I'd have been able to find someone on one of the other three billion stages there I did like who was on at the same time as him.

Why go and watch him then? I'm no fan, but if I was at Glastonbury I'm pretty sure I'd have been able to find someone on one of the other three billion stages there I did like who was on at the same time as him.

I'd been there since the Thursday wading my way though mud and 'crazy' people and was ****ing knackered. I hadnt had a shit since Friday as the long drops were the most disgusting thing I've encountered. I was leaving after Kasabian so bought shit loads of food and drink, found a spot and didnt move.

So I didnt go and watch him. He was just on at a point where I could not be bothered to move.

I'd been there since the Thursday wading my way though mud and 'crazy' people and was ****ing knackered. I hadnt had a shit since Friday as the long drops were the most disgusting thing I've encountered. I was leaving after Kasabian so bought shit loads of food and drink, found a spot and didnt move.

So I didnt go and watch him. He was just on at a point where I could not be bothered to move.

Surely risking disease and the smell of a festival long drop would have been better than watching Ed Sheeran

Track 7 on X... cant remember what its called. The music starts off proper gangster Bad ass style and then opens with the lines..

"Couple of women by my side....

I got sinning on my mind..."

Yeah, ok, i'll give you that, Ed.... Thats pretty gangster of you... Bit of Brap in there. And then the next line...

" Sipping on red Wine.."

Err... you wot, Ed? Thats not very gangster now is it?. Ifyou play that going through the hood, Ed, it'll not be intimidating anyone! . Although to be fair, ed, you'll get out without being touched but only because THEY'LL BE TOO BUSY LAUGHING TO POINT THEIR GUNS STRAIGHT, ED. You donut.

Track 7 on X... cant remember what its called. The music starts off proper gangster Bad ass style and then opens with the lines..

"Couple of women by my side....

I got sinning on my mind..."

Yeah, ok, i'll give you that, Ed.... Thats pretty gangster of you... Bit of Brap in there. And then the next line...

" Sipping on red Wine.."

Err... you wot, Ed? Thats not very gangster now is it?. Ifyou play that going through the hood, Ed, it'll not be intimidating anyone! . Although to be fair, ed, you'll get out without being touched but only because THEY'LL BE TOO BUSY LAUGHING TO POINT THEIR GUNS STRAIGHT, ED. You donut.

:huh:

Forget Ed, stick to updating your John Mayer thread Lavrentis.

Both are good Kingfox.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to see him at Wembley on Sunday. Got listening to him just before A Team went big. I really like his old EPs and +, but I'm not so keen on x. It's got a few good tracks on it but overall it doesn't really sound like Ed. I think he let it become too Americanised and 'Pharellified'. Less raw than his older stuff.

Having said that he does put on a really good live show in the experience I have of seeing him 2000 capacity venues, I'll be interested to see how he keeps Wembley entertained for 2 hours if it's just him, his guitars and a loop pedal.

Going to see him at Wembley on Sunday. Got listening to him just before A Team went big. I really like his old EPs and +, but I'm not so keen on x. It's got a few good tracks on it but overall it doesn't really sound like Ed. I think he let it become too Americanised and 'Pharellified'. Less raw than his older stuff.

Having said that he does put on a really good live show in the experience I have of seeing him 2000 capacity venues, I'll be interested to see how he keeps Wembley entertained for 2 hours if it's just him, his guitars and a loop pedal.

Thought you said you didn't want to make any enemies?

Archived