Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Cov fight last year

I knew one of these guys about 15 years ago, regularly travelled up on the train from the South with the supporters there, including at the time me.

two years ago he worked in match day hosting for the club too. I saw him by accident one match and he said it was his "dream job".

What a pillock for getting involved in this.

Baldy shit with the coat - stands below us in L1 always singing at the oppo fans gesturing for them to come on in.

First class twat.

Carl isn't bald. :dunno:

Baldy shit with the coat - stands below us in L1 always singing at the oppo fans gesturing for them to come on in.

First class twat.

Well if he's picked up a banning order, which should start after any jail sentence, he won't be seen anywhere in the stadium for some time..

Why did they do it though?

Without being in support of the fellas but I fail to see why football hooliganism continues to push the Police buttons. Or is it because they can gain easy arrests.

This incident was likewise blokes meeting each other up for a scrap. As along as it's not at the danger to everyone else, then it should be a policing non-event when you consider at the same time there was probably domestic violence, theft or another more serious crime going on yet it remains unsolved because it's harder to police and not on their hitlist.

Why did they do it though?

yeah i agree it is stupid to get involved these days was just saying i thought the guy saying he hoped it ruins there life was well over the top they're not kiddy fiddlers or rapists they had a fight at football for gods sake

Which would seemingly have come with a far lesser sentence :rolleyes:

well u would hope so but the justice system in this country doesn't seem to work like that does it - would someone who randomly assaulted someone in the street after a night out get 10 months? I doubt it

Without being in support of the fellas but I fail to see why football hooliganism continues to push the Police buttons. Or is it because they can gain easy arrests.

This incident was likewise blokes meeting each other up for a scrap. As along as it's not at the danger to everyone else, then it should be a policing non-event when you consider at the same time there was probably domestic violence, theft or another more serious crime going on yet it remains unsolved because it's harder to police and not on their hitlist.

I really do wish things were so black and white...

Football violence leads to assaults, abh, gbh, public disorder. If it's ok to arrest beered up blokes on a Friday night for these things, why not football fans? I personally would leave them all to beat each other to a pulp, but unfortunately it's not possible.

As for more serious crime not being on the police radar, wtf? As critical as I am of the police, they can only deal with what is put in front of them. If you think you can do any better, you ought to sign up!!

yeah i agree it is stupid to get involved these days was just saying i thought the guy saying he hoped it ruins there life was well over the top they're not kiddy fiddlers or rapists they had a fight at football for gods sake

Why is it that Rangers fans on this forum always seem to feel the need to defend willy puller behaviour and make constant references to paedophilia and rape? It's like some kind of obsession. :dunno:

They acted like cunts - you can attempt to belittle their behaviour if you want but the bottom line is that they acted in a violent manner. This behaviour isn't acceptable at a football match as it isn't acceptable anywhere else.

"they had a fight at football for gods sake" = they deserve everything coming to them for being twats. End of.

Archived