Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

quite personal - how much\often do you drink?

8 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Course you don't Tince, don't worry!

Like I said, not going to argue with you over something I have no idea about.

What I will say is though, you do seem to be quite obsessed with this Tincy fellow 

1 minute ago, bovril said:

One of life's great philosophical questions. I see Tincy as more than a person. More of a state of mind.

To me Tincy represents a state of spiritual fullness, a sensation as though one's soul has been nourished to the point of bursting and subsequently nourished once more.

Some say he was named after the medieval Tyrolean king of legend - Meinhard II of the House of Tince. It was DH Lawrence that put it best, I feel - "Tincy is himself the substance of the knowledge. There is nothing that is not himself, ultimately."

38 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

Like I said, not going to argue with you over something I have no idea about.

What I will say is though, you do seem to be quite obsessed with this Tincy fellow 

he's obsessed mate just put him on ignore like most users on this forum have 

17 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Probably drink 5-10 times a year, most of them the odd drink with a meal, go out into town probably once a year, done it a lot more when I was 17/18, 8 years on I don't really get a kick out of it, so feels like a waste of time for me.

Sorry Lee you're in the wrong place  ....       this is now the Tincy thread.     

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Sorry guys, late as always! 

I'll bring you up to speed ....     Firecracker (the dog hating, fishing hating, nasty bit of work) is really Tincy (an old poster from the dark early days of FT) ....    and MTG, Llama, and Marmite are on his case and are determined to bring him to book.    And now Stan has joined in ....    apparently Firecracked beat up a rapist in a bush ....     da da daaaaa !!!

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

I'll bring you up to speed ....     Firecracker (the dog hating, fishing hating, nasty bit of work) is really Tincy (an old poster from the dark early days of FT) ....    and MTG, Llama, and Marmite are on his case and are determined to bring him to book.    And now Stan has joined in ....    apparently Firecracked beat up a rapist in a bush ....     da da daaaaa !!!

WE ARE AFTER YOU TINCY

Archived