Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

Thanks for that! I think I might not bother with the coaches after seeing that!

Yea I no tell me about it!!! It will defo be no cheaper then £12 mate!!!! And then an extra £10 (24) that's what I paid going to Newcastle on the coach, so god no's who comes up with these prices!!!

My point I was trying to make are that everybody's circumstances are different, what's cheap for one person might no necessarily be cheap for another taking into account other costs.

yh i know just saying foxes travel is like 20mins away from coalville and £14 is disgraceful..

I'll be getting the train from Brum early doors for this. Anyone going to be doing similar?

Atmosphere train at 8:00am??

I may well be driving from Oldbury... would you be interested in sharing (chipping some petrol cost)?

I may well be driving from Oldbury... would you be interested in sharing (chipping some petrol cost)?

Yea, would certainly be interested.

Once tickets are on sale, I'll see who of who I normally go with are planning on making the trip. It may well be that it's just me and possibly one another, if so we'd be more than happy to put into petrol. Also as long as you don't mind going slightly earlier to enjoy a few beers beforehand (don't worry, I'm not the lairy type, just enjoy a few pints before the game).

Edit: Would be happy to return the favour at another game as well.

Archived