Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Office

The%20Office.jpg

OK - the first few episodes were just poor copies of the UK version, granted, but it gets better and better. I like it because it has become different to our version, it's complimentary.

And the office pranks are a league above the simple stapler in the jelly. lol

The%20Office.jpg

OK - the first few episodes were just poor copies of the UK version, granted, but it gets better and better. I like it because it has become different to our version, it's complimentary.

And the office pranks are a league above the simple stapler in the jelly. lol

Haven't watched an episode yet but I'm not too keen on the lead actor-he's one of those American comedy actors I just don't find funny-maybe it's me :unsure:

OOoh, I want.

Can someone talk me through downloading it and converting to dvd format or something?

I can't afford to buy this, but want it.

1. Download uTorrent

2. Go to http://thepiratebay.org/

3. Search for The Office

4. Click 'Download torrent'

5. Click 'Open with uTorrent'

6. Sit back and wait

7. Open folder, click, watch.

8. Optional stage: Go and buy the full set of DVD's so no one can accuse you of killing the television industry

1. Download uTorrent

2. Go to http://thepiratebay.org/

3. Search for The Office

4. Click 'Download torrent'

5. Click 'Open with uTorrent'

6. Sit back and wait

7. Open folder, click, watch.

8. Optional stage: Go and buy the full set of DVD's so no one can accuse you of killing the television industry

American television industry... which is fine :thumbup:

I like the American version as well - yeah they nicked most of the plots but it's not the same show I don't think. It's dafter and less subtle and it's always good for laughs.

Sending faxes to Dwight Schrute from his future self warning of impending doom! lol

• 1 month later...

I tried to avoid this for years and what a fool I was!!

it's brilliant Steve Carell is side splitting funny in this

I am totally hooked on this now and picked up the entire series 3 on DVD for £13.00 from ASDA yesterday

top episodes include Office Olympics, The Basketball game, drug testing and the one where someone does a crap on his carpet!!!

brilliant stuff can't wait for series 4 now

• 5 months later...
Anybody fancy putting it into a Zip file and sending it me?

I cba to download it, but want to watch it :)

If you still want this let me know Joe.

I've downloaded the next series and am kicking it all off with a re-run of "The Dinner Party" - a fucking genius episode of a genius sitcom, although you'd need to have come through the previous episodes with the characters.

off_4013_04-300x225.jpg

OOoh, I want.

Can someone talk me through downloading it and converting to dvd format or something?

I can't afford to buy this, but want it.

If you still want to put your downloaded torrents onto dvd you can use dvd flick for free. It is easy. And if anyone gets the problem of the imageburn thing not working at the end when dvd flick has converted the film into .vob then just download free easy burner and that will put it onto dvd for you. You can get any film that isnt even out at the cinema and put it onto dvd (if it's been released in US). For your movie torrents look for aXXo, his dvd rips from US are top quality. aXXo is the man. If anyone doesn't know how to do this and you want free films or tv shows let me know and I'll tell you what to do.

Archived