Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Membership & ticket prices announced.

Quite disappointed in the under 18's ticket prices tbh... looks like £11 for corner seats for me, but with some of the prices, it will be hard to find someone else willling to pay that :/

Hopefully they have a half-season ticket option again in December when I have some money saved up! :D

I'll go to at least 5 games so i will get the Membership 5 package, makes sense as its cheaper than buying 5 individual tickets and gives me a bit of priority for away games.

Then i will purchase tickets as normal for any additonal games.

Membership 10 is the kinda thing i'd have been after but it seems pretty steep. How much is an average season ticket for an adult?

£400 ish

I've never understaood- if you live local, why people don't buy a ST then sell the tickets for the games they can't make to their family/friends. My mate was at uni last season. I'd say he perhaps sold 10 tickets for the games he couldn't make. For £10 per game his ST was half paid for by selling them!

£400 ish

I've never understaood- if you live local, why people don't buy a ST then sell the tickets for the games they can't make to their family/friends. My mate was at uni last season. I'd say he perhaps sold 10 tickets for the games he couldn't make. For £10 per game his ST was half paid for by selling them!

Yeah, it's trickier for me as I'm moving to Lincoln and I have no idea really of journey times/people to go to games with. Plus I'll be away for parts of the year and know no other LCFC fans.

It's annoying how you have to sit in certain areas, especially as if I want to sit in C1, like I normally do, I have to sit in the Just The Ticket section at the bottom!

Yeah, it's trickier for me as I'm moving to Lincoln and I have no idea really of journey times/people to go to games with. Plus I'll be away for parts of the year and know no other LCFC fans.

Takes about 1hr 45 to get from Lincoln to the Stadium.

I am glad that this vindicates my season ticket. Season tickets with the direct debit option are extremely good value and broken down are very affordable. The prices make full sense to me given all the investment on and off the pitch. There will always be some that think the club should be subsidising tickets and still pump in millions. If you study the facts, actually 13,000 seats are reduced or frozen in price which caters for those who feel a season ticket is not practical. At the end of the day if a season ticket is not for you, consider the membership option. I am delighted my season ticket actually seems great value for once.

Actually, when you scrutinise the ticket price details there are some great offers. The cheapest adult ticket for a gold fixture is £20 in the West Stand. Gold fixtures will constitute three quarters of all games played so there really is no excuse on the affordability front.

The price increases are really steep, especially if you want to use them in the kop or L1/2. I cannot make every game so the M10 was ideal but the increase is up to 40% (!!!!!!) so they can forget that. Will probably just buy M2/5 for the away ticket prority and then choose other matches or blag tickets of mates who have season tickets but cannot make it.

No doubt there will be some " Fan fixtures" which will be far cheaper.

So much for listening to the fans.

Agree the Season Ticket holders should get the best deal but the club have, in my opion, really complicated and made too expensive the membership scheme.

The price increases are really steep, especially if you want to use them in the kop or L1/2. I cannot make every game so the M10 was ideal but the increase is up to 40% (!!!!!!) so they can forget that. Will probably just buy M2/5 for the away ticket prority and then choose other matches or blag tickets of mates who have season tickets but cannot make it.

No doubt there will be some " Fan fixtures" which will be far cheaper.

So much for listening to the fans.

Agree the Season Ticket holders should get the best deal but the club have, in my opion, really complicated and made too expensive the membership scheme.

Whinge, whinge. £20 is excellent value for money. I am glad that they listened to the bit that Leicester fans want a team to challenge for promotion rather than make football affordable to watch and see crud on the pitch. The reality of the matter is that it costs!!! The fact is some fans demand top quality on a budget which is totally unrealistic. For gold fixtures the majority of the ground is under £30 per game for an adult ticket! I am glad for the first time in 3 seasons, you can actually get a match ticket in L1 as before you would not have had that option! That is sensible and i never understood the idea of it being season-ticket only. The pricing is completely in line with what is happening with their current investment in the squad and stadium.

Quite pleased with the match day prices, I usually sit in SK1 so they haven't

gone up. Membership not to bad either, last year I paid £100 for 4 games

this year it's £128 for 5 games.

SK2 & 3 prices have shot up though, and I think this will mean SK1 will sell

out most weeks.

I think the Adult Prices are more reasonable, but the under-18 prices for a semi-decent seat is a lot, especially compared to last season. Think it was £10ish for gold fixtures for under18's near enough anywhere in the stadium. Even in Family Stand its £15 for a gold game, which is a tad expensive for 13-17 year olds, especially for dull Tuesday night games etc.

Can somebody explain what 'Just the Ticket' is regarding season tickets?

Scroll down to the bottom. It looks like 2 little sections at the front of A1 A2 & C1 C2

0,,10274~9668861,00.jpg

Archived