Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. It's normally announced a few days before the season starts. I wouldn't go buying any shirts with numbers on yet.
  2. This is based on your search history.
  3. Wasn't he playing for Cardiff about 10 years ago? Not sure he'd be a viable option.
  4. Woyo makes Luke Thomas look like Ashley Cole.
  5. I would go if they opened up the ground.
  6. I'm not sure no stomach issues should be a selling point
  7. Thinking Cape Verde at the start of November. Never been. Anyone been?
  8. He's a good talker. Seems a decent enough bloke. Sure he'll be fvcking us all off by October.
  9. People need to be realistic; the club aren't going to refund accommodation/transport. A refund and free entry to the ground would be a goodwill gesture. I can't imagine many have gone, so I doubt it'll cost a lot.
  10. I think our brand and our global pull are very overstated. Of course, we're probably a name that more people across the world would recognize than the likes of Middlesbrough, but I'm not really sure how that translates to significant income. Even in Thailand, people don't really care about us. It's the Premier League brand, which we have been associated with for so long, which has boosted our global brand, but the longer we're not part of that, the weaker the image gets.
  11. How many of these 14 year old prospects actually turn out to be anything half decent? Obviously the more you have the better but a lot of top players tend to steadily progress.
  12. Mad that he's got a top league move. I thought it would be somewhere like Belgium at best.
  13. I was wanting to go this but to see that they haven't even opened all of the West stand I'm not sure I'll bother.
  14. I genuinely would take whatever ban and fine to chin Paredes.
  15. One crumb of comfort is there's no chance England beat Spain
  16. How Paredes hasn't been sent off is beyond me.
  17. Glad I didn't watch. Seeing us score 4 in one half would have me seething.
  18. Interesting to see how he copes with playing and managing Countryfile duties.
  19. Oyarzabal is up there.
  20. Henderson Quansah Chalobah Burn O'Reilly Saka Mainoo Eze Rashford Toney Watkins
  21. Also, I find people that either live in England or worked in England that seem to enjoy England's failure's particularly strange. For example, if I lived in France, of course England would still be number one but I'd still want France to do well so long as it wasn't England.
  22. Directly after full-time I was fairly accepting of the result and even the manner it happened but as today has gone on the more it's got to me. One of the worst tactical performances I've ever seen. Baffling as to why Tuchel was given an extension prior to the tournament when we looked to have regressed since Euro 2024. Going out at the semi finals was about par for this group especially that we looked unconvincing throughout. I wouldn't waste Euro 2028 on Tuchel.
×
×
  • Create New...