Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Christ everyone seemed surprised by that
  2. It's been an absolute shambles of a response from them. I think BBC and Brits have handled it better. But don't forget they're quite far behind on disability awareness and support.
  3. Curious as to how this is going down with those types who love the royals. You know the types.
  4. Benfica vs Real Madrid turned into chaos over an apparent racist comment said to Vinicius
  5. "the rule generally was that the son was an idiot" "We're not suggesting that though are we?" "Yes. Yes I am" No mincing words
  6. I think it's half and half. King has been thrust into an absolutely dire situation. I doubt the players really "respect" him as such. He's also got next to no experience of this but the club have just seen Cheap Football Coach Man. The flip side is what he does need to do is keep the players focused and prepared for the inevitable backlash. It's not like they went in 1-0 up with a Southampton who might play it cagey. They had absolutely nothing to lose.
  7. I just watched my local non league get 2 unfair reds and still hold out for a draw. 9 barely paid amateurs showed more fight and determination than this lot.
  8. Done my local non league instead of watching. Don't all thank me at once.
  9. Prior to a couple of years ago I knew next to nothing about Thailand. It's certainly not a bastion of democracy and legitimacy that I would have liked, but the flip side is you've got Chelsea, Forest and Newcastle owners all swanning about. I would much prefer for us to be run by just a company who operates by itself, but I don't think at this point any large company isn't doing dodgy deals. If and when we're sold, I would want to at least be owned by someone closer to Wrexham than Newcastle on the scale.
  10. God I spent far too long living in Lincolnshire. I remember some hoo ha when City went to their patch and people said "there'd be trouble". Backwards ideas over there. But they've really built a capable team from 5th tier to the 2nd. Essentially Wrexham done the proper way.
  11. Kingy definitely bought a house on an Indian burial ground
  12. Woke the neighbours up with that
  13. King has been given a hand full of jokers. It's not like he told Ricardo to make an absolute playground balls up of a most basic bit of control
  14. Apparently Brum haven't beat us at home in something like 10 games. Today's the day
  15. Yes. It was an absolutely amazing achievement and will never be repeated. Celebrate the fuch out of it.
  16. I reckon manager gets announced around 14th. Don't think it's this week.
  17. Would have liked a better LB but the optimist in me hopes he can organise things a bit better for Luke or we move to a 3 CB system, 2 sitters in midfield with wingers providing width up to attack. It's a narrow formation but if it keeps our heads above water, I'm not arguing.
  18. Other than money, it seems kind of a daft move for him. I could see him turning it down, especially as he could go to a raft of European clubs in summer.
  19. Sod it - Roy Hodgson for a bit.
  20. Feels brutal to him tbh
  21. Yeah. Time to either sell up or admit you fuched it and need to bring it proper people.
  22. Oh good. Now I can get on with the ironing in peace.
  23. Kingy made a wish to manage us. But he used a monkey's paw.
  24. Christ there was half the pitch nearly. Just shadow the player and make it awkward for him.
  25. Think it's only outgoings this month
×
×
  • Create New...