Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Next season who would you NOT want to see at LCFC?

Someone like Lee Cattermole but not Lee Cattermole.

A Shelvey/Song type midfielder would compliment Cambiasso nicely!

Huth & a left back and I think we are set!

Some people saying a right back but I think Richie is more than capable.

Instead of buying loads of players, buy quality players! We have a good squad, we don't need a striker really I'm happy with the options we have up top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

Gotcha buddy...

Someone like Lee Cattermole but not Lee Cattermole.

A Shelvey/Song type midfielder would compliment Cambiasso nicely!

Huth & a left back and I think we are set!

Some people saying a right back but I think Richie is more than capable.

Instead of buying loads of players, buy quality players! We have a good squad, we don't need a striker really I'm happy with the options we have up top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the people suggesting a RB want Simpson replaced, not RDL.

I think the people suggesting a RB want Simpson replaced, not RDL.

I'd happily have them both replaced but DS is the priority with someone better than RDL.

The old woman who walks around the stadium selling programs. Not because i dont like her but i think she has done her duty for our club and she should retire and be given an all expenses paid holiday to anywhere she wants. Ive seen her walking in the rain to sell programs and ive seen her every game ive been to. True professional.

haha that's the mum of a lad i used to know at college. She's been there since I can remember going ( 90's )

I put it to you that a) he's past it b) he'd be a pain in the arse and c) you were being superbly sarky anyway, rendering my response redundant!

Van Persie or Cambiasso?

Rio Ferdinand, obviously.

Any mid-ranking striker, including Ings

Another 34+yo midfielder (assuming Cambiasso stays-can't play both)

Another keeper (provided KS/BH stay)

A quick, inexperienced and defensively naive full back (got enough of them!)

The old woman who walks around the stadium selling programs. Not because i dont like her but i think she has done her duty for our club and she should retire and be given an all expenses paid holiday to anywhere she wants. Ive seen her walking in the rain to sell programs and ive seen her every game ive been to. True professional.

lol I remember she was walking round trying to sell them on 60 minutes, when we were 3-0 down to Millwall 

Archived