Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Next Leader of the Opposition

154 members have voted

1. 1. Labour Party (v2)

• Andy Burnham
    • Yvette Cooper
    • Jeremy Corbyn
    • Liz Kendall

Fair enough. I honestly think that you could level claims of hypocrisy against all comers in this situation which is why I don't get the attempted moralising taking place on both sides in the media and on here.

I hope the tories stand up to the racist ,sexist ,homophobic bigots of the New Labour party. We can't let politicians like Corbyn,Abbot etc...  get away with what they have said

I hope the tories stand up to the racist ,sexist ,homophobic bigots of the New Labour party. We can't let politicians like Corbyn,Abbot etc...  get away with what they have said

I'm just glad that the tories have no racists, sexists or homophobes in their ranks.

This is the moralising I was referring to. Sorry, no "side" here is whiter than white and it's daft to think that they are.

Not really, everyone on QT last night including Salmond thought it was bizarre he didn't behave like a statesman and sing it. As he said at events like this when you are representing an organisation that's just what you do.

We were then told by his chancellor he does usually sing it but didn't this time for reasons he didn't understand.

The whole thing is rather peculiar really, if he really does usually sing the anthem and will do so in future you have to wonder what happened this week, it seems extremely strange you would bring so much attention on yourself for not doing something most people find respectful that you usually apparantly do. He could also of course explained this himself when asked, why he chose not to is again rather strange.

It would be like someone coming around to dinner, eating with their hands and then refusing to answer why they didn't use the knife and fork, then getting your friend to ring back two days later saying you do actually use a knife and fork.

Assuming Corbyn is sane it has been a interesting situation and certainly newsworthy now if it wasn't before, guarantees the cameras on him next time he's in public when it plays as well.

And it was Helen Thorning Schmitt who took the selfie, not Cameron or Obama.

And her judgement is clearly shocking anyway given she married into the Kinnock family.

And come to think of it that was a memorial service in a stadium, his funeral was a couple of days after from what I remember.

ah Okay, no need for respect then.

They should have tried to get the coffin in the pic.

There's a tremendous amount of hand rubbing and barrel scraping in this thread from seemingly desperate individuals looking to be upset by abso****inglootly fcuk all.

bottom-of-barrel.jpg

Climb back out lads, the barrel is not your arses, the hypocrisy of some calling out Corbyn for this and that when your own party has done ten times worse from individuals with barely a notion of morals is hilarious.

Let's be honest it's embarrassing from both the pro and anti Corbyn lot, some looking for any excuse to have a go at him, some ignoring the mistakes.

As Sir Fywnys post shows the "smear" is coming from both sides. Obviously not got the same level of outrage writing "So it's ok for Cameron to pose for a photo for someone a few hours before a memorial service starts"...

Maybe it's best we leave this. It's going nowhere and we're going around in circles.

I'm just glad that the tories have no racists, sexists or homophobes in their ranks.[/quote

If there is evidence sack them.now back to Corbyn and his vile friends,oh wait their from the left so we,well,we,er....thatcher out.thatcher out.apologists for right or left scum is wrong surely

I'm just glad that the tories have no racists, sexists or homophobes in their ranks.[/quote

If there is evidence sack them.now back to Corbyn and his vile friends,oh wait their from the left so we,well,we,er....thatcher out.thatcher out.apologists for right or left scum is wrong surely

PARKLIFE.

I understand that you've proudly declared you are uneducated. We got it already!!!! FFS  :rolleyes:

Archived