Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Next Leader of the Opposition

154 members have voted

1. 1. Labour Party (v2)

• Andy Burnham
    • Yvette Cooper
    • Jeremy Corbyn
    • Liz Kendall

He should if he want a question asked. He clearing doing it to troll Corbyn and waste his time. And he's proud of it too.

Corbyn's not going to read it if it's a load of bollocks, it doesn't affect him at all.

Corbyn's not going to read it if it's a load of bollocks, it doesn't affect him at all.

He'll have to read to know its a load of bollocks though won't he. And Matt and his mates all sending them in wasting Corbyns time wading through their shit instead of hearing real concerns people want addressing. And like I said he'll be proud of himself for doing that.

Not remotely bothered about questioning from Rince; Buce etc - we know what they are about.

Facecloth though is a fantastic poster, if he's saying the things he does I do need a look in the mirror.

lol No need to be sarcastic!

He'll have to read to know its a load of bollocks though won't he. And Matt and his mates all sending them in wasting Corbyns time wading through their shit instead of hearing real concerns people want addressing. And like I said he'll be proud of himself for doing that.

I'd imagine/hope he's got dozens of eager young volunteers/aides working through them and they just give him maybe 50 or so to look at.

If he really received 40,000 questions last week and it takes 30 seconds to read each one and he read them all personally, it would take him 2 weeks with no sleep (or anything else) to read them all!

No sarcasm at all.

You along with Leicsmac, Alf, Captain, Bilo etc are brilliant to debate with, enjoyable.

It's the lunatics now that seem to have gazumped you that are the problem. I'm getting death threats from the Corbyn clan on Facebook, it's bonkers.

Death threats lol, I'll have to add you on facebook matt, I love a good old fight to the death.

Its been crap on here for a while and we have all played our part, tittle tattle, lack of respect and personal abuse. Its probably because you are all a bunch of cúnts.

He would  have a team  going through them and any insulting ones would go in  the bin or the 'people to be laughed at later' pile.

He will be more concerned  with genuine questions from genuine people.

As long as those genuine people with genuine concerns agree with him.

No sarcasm at all.

You along with Leicsmac, Alf, Captain, Bilo etc are brilliant to debate with, enjoyable.

It's the lunatics now that seem to have gazumped you that are the problem. I'm getting death threats from the Corbyn clan on Facebook, it's bonkers.

Well thank you then. I didn't really class myself in their company lol

Death threats! Wtf! Seems to becoming more common in all areas of life now to make them if someone doesn't agree with your stance. Appalling behaviour.

This  isn't a bad piecein the Guardian  from an Observer journo 

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/20/ed-vulliamy-jeremy-corbyn-observer-editorial?CMP=share_btn_tw

For balance, if I dare swear and say the name, a decent piece from Peter Hitchens in the Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241678/PETER-HITCHENS-wanted-honest-leaders-stop-whining-ve-got-one.html

I disagree with his political stance but I think he is right on this.

I'd imagine/hope he's got dozens of eager young volunteers/aides working through them and they just give him maybe 50 or so to look at.

If he really received 40,000 questions last week and it takes 30 seconds to read each one and he read them all personally, it would take him 2 weeks with no sleep (or anything else) to read them all!

He could watch a rerun of him reading them out if he's struggling to sleep.

Wonder how many principles,the man of principles is going to drop this week?

Talking of which, what the hell happened to Moose?  Not on since June.  He was a hilarious wind-up merchant.

Felt like  he was  on  Twitter the other day. I posted a link re workfare and this #dannyoziaki asked what workfare was.I asked if he actually lived in England and he said yes. Anyway his last tweet was you work 30 hours for 71 what about rent?

I thought this guy is on the wind up so i ignored it. Been trying to think who it could be off Foxestalk. Think they know who i am though.

Can't be.  Unless he's had a sense of humour transplant (... and not for the better).

What I thought. The thoughts of Frank To Be would be completely alien to Moose.

Saw on Facebook that the government has pulled off a deal to sell pigs semen to China.

Nice attempt at humour. At  least they do not mention Corbyn this time.

As long as those genuine people with genuine concerns agree with him.

Well he's hardly going to ask Cameron why he doesn't speed up privatisation of all publicly provided services is he?  Obviously he'll vet the questions, what would you have him do instead?  Take all 40,000 emails in as a collage and hang it on the wall for DC to go through one by one so he can answer the ones he likes?

Well he's hardly going to ask Cameron why he doesn't speed up privatisation of all publicly provided services is he?  Obviously he'll vet the questions, what would you have him do instead?  Take all 40,000 emails in as a collage and hang it on the wall for DC to go through one by one so he can answer the ones he likes?

Well obviously. It's just this asking about real people's concerns is nothing of the sort. It's asking questions he wants to ask and hiding behind random supporters.

Archived