Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

Interesting one this. Certainly a talented and exciting player. Would be great behind the strikers in the Mahrez role and a coup for the club to get Barcelona's top prodigy on loan.

My only concern is the physicality of the PL compared to Spain and Croatia (Kramaric struggled with this at 23, not 19) but Halilovic clearly has the skill and talent so probably worth the punt. Go on Nige!

The Croatian lot don't rate him as much as Kramaric, I can remember that chap telling us on here that they saw Kramaric as the pin up boy.

The Rijeka fans saw their own player and cult hero as the pin up boy rather than the ex-Dinamo Zagreb player. Shock horror. Whist we should value their opinions as they have clearly seen Halilovic play more than us, it is somewhat telling that Halilovic is at Barcelona and Kramaric, for all his undoubted talent, is at Leicester.

Why not...

Latest transfer news ‏@Makinde47 May 26

According to contract, barca B player Alen Halilovic (18) has to be promoted to the first team this summer, although he could leave on loan.

Also Croation and at Dinamo Zagreb at same time as Kramaric so will know each other...I have seen a lot more tenuous links!

Interesting one for sure

Certainly has potential

I know YouTube videos can be misleading, but Christ does that Halilovic look good. Quick with the ball at his feet and has a shot on him as well, he does seem 'Messi like' with his ability to accelerate so well from a standing start. Very unlikely we could get him here but if we did I would very much look forward to seeing him in that number 10 role behind the strikers.

Halilovic has been dubbed the next Messi and would be absolutely incredible to have on loan. Unfortunately, because of his high potential in Spain, I would have thought Barcelona would prefer to loan him to another La Liga team.

It might be a different situation entirely but they loaned out Gerard Deulofeu to Everton. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't want a top tier team in a top European league to have one of their players for a season, unless of course Barca want him in their first team this season.

It might be a different situation entirely but they loaned out Gerard Deulofeu to Everton. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't want a top tier team in a top European league to have one of their players for a season, unless of course Barca want him in their first team this season.

He has it written into his contract that he moves from Barca B to the first team this season. He is not ready to play for them, at least not regularly so they will be looking to loan him out somewhere. Deulofeu didn't exactly have the greatest year in the prem so I don't know if that helps our cause or not. 

This guy is supposedly one of the hottest prospects around but bare in mind that he has only scored 4 goals this season in the second tier in spain so he is not exactly performing at the standard Messi or Ronaldo had at that age. I would love to have him in the squad and have a look at him but from what I hear he is not necessarily consistent enough to make a big difference to our first 11 so it might not be the most appealing move for any of the involved parties. I'll be watching with interest if this rumour goes anywhere though.

Archived