Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

He has it written into his contract that he moves from Barca B to the first team this season. He is not ready to play for them, at least not regularly so they will be looking to loan him out somewhere. Deulofeu didn't exactly have the greatest year in the prem so I don't know if that helps our cause or not. 

This guy is supposedly one of the hottest prospects around but bare in mind that he has only scored 4 goals this season in the second tier in spain so he is not exactly performing at the standard Messi or Ronaldo had at that age. I would love to have him in the squad and have a look at him but from what I hear he is not necessarily consistent enough to make a big difference to our first 11 so it might not be the most appealing move for any of the involved parties. I'll be watching with interest if this rumour goes anywhere though.

All very true. Barcelona B have just been relegated, which has shocked all of their fans. Apparently they're seriously unhappy with the management, because they've got a lot of great young talents but they're being mis-handled and played improperly.

Lionel Messi rumoured to want a 6 month loan stint in the Premier League. According to sources, he wants to play for a team that's located near his aunties house in Loughborough.

ha

Really? Everton fans seem to adore him.

I don't know about that but I do know that isn't true for all of them. Was very selfish. But he didn't play as much as barca wanted him to either. I remember reports coming out that they were going to recall him at one point because they weren't happy with the loan.

Halilovic would be a very interesting move from us. That kid can play football. Said the same about Nick Powell though who seems to have had a pretty similar-ish career path.

Not entirely sure about Phillips. Wouldn't moan if it happened but not totally convinced.

Deulofeu isn't coming here.

He came here, he played, he was ****ing shit?

Harry Kane isn't shit. Yes, he was at Leicester. I just wondered why? Of course, it could have been for all sorts of reasons.

Nigel has recently been saying how pleased he is that Marc Albrighton eventually did enough to get in the side and then excelled. My memory is that for at least a month before it happened vast swathes of Leicester supporters were screaming for Nigel to put him in the starting line-up, because whenever he came on as a sub he demonstrated everything we needed on the pitch.

Thankfully Nige got there in the end.

Quick, somebody make one up. :D

Just seen him decorating MON's flat, obviously bought the bits from Morrisons where I also spotted him. It's happening people.

Expect to see this on Sportsdirect news within the hour

Archived