Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

Yeah doubt you'll get in with that to be honest as the stewards at the turnstile will think you've bought an oap or child's ticket as that's the only time they rip the end off.

Well I have a receipt, showing I have paid the full amount. Also the bit that is taped back on has the same serial number to the rest of the ticket. Surely if i bought a concessions ticket I wouldn't have that part of the ticket still, would I? As when you do buy a comcessions they take that part off you.

Plus at most of the grounds ive been to you just scan the barcode at most turnstiles. And like i say Ihave the adults barcode.

May call ticket office to confirm but the lad down there said it will be fine. Althought I've kind of conviced myself with the above wall of text. Haha

Stewards check your ticket before you get to the turnstiles at West Ham.

Like most London grounds they over do the security before you get in, if you've got the receipt I see no problem though.

I thought they did. My friends dad had to prove he was over 65 last season.

Stewards check your ticket before you get to the turnstiles at West Ham.

Like most London grounds they over do the security before you get in, if you've got the receipt I see no problem though.

Yeah Like I say it was the guy in the ticket offices error. He presumed I wanted a concession due to the reference I was using. So he ripped the adult stub off. However upon me stating I wanted an adult ticket he charged me the £10 extra and then went in the back office came out went over to the store area and when he came back he had taped that bit back on the ticket. I asked him twice if he as sure this would be acceptable and he assured me. Like I said previously I have a receipt showing I paid for two adults. 

Do you guys think I should contact the ticket office again for further reassurance? I don't want any drama on the day after I've rightfully paid the amount and someone else dropped a ball. :(  

Does anyone know if the club can actually reprint away tickets?

Im thinking I should ask for this? As I'm really not comfortable with the adult stub being taped back on.

Does anyone know if the club can actually reprint away tickets?

Im thinking I should ask for this? As I'm really not comfortable with the adult stub being taped back on.

Could you maybe ring West Hams ticket office?

Maybe they could print a duplicate for you to collect on the day!

LCFC won't be able to print one for you!

Could you maybe ring West Hams ticket office?

Maybe they could print a duplicate for you to collect on the day!

LCFC won't be able to print one for you!

Thanks that's a good shout, the only thing that worries me with that is incase they ask for ID as I'm using someone else reference.

well I'm gonna go down our ticket office tomorrow anyway. See if theres anything they can do, swap my ticket or maybe they can call for me and arrange a duplicate.

Had a taped ticket at anfield and White hart Lane last season, nothing said.

Interesting. Like I say the geezer who served me was very blasé about the whole thing like he does that all the time. No big deal sort of thing. 

Well I'm going down there tomorrow before work regardless and will look for some assurances. I can't afford to get down there and have a steward give me grief. 

Can honestly say I've never once been denied entry into a ground for having an underage ticket although I did pay adults at West Ham last year.

I've got and paid for an adults ticket, its just the adult stub bit got ripped off and taped back on.

Ok so just been down the ticket office,after checking with someone out the back, the lady reassured me aslong as the barcode is intact and corresponds to the numbers on the rest of the ticket stubs (which it does) it will be fine.

That's good enough for me.

What time trains are people getting? Where from and how many changes is it?

can't seem to find anything cheapish

We're getting an early train on the way there and a late train on the way home, 7am depart to be in London for quarter past 8 and then 10pm to be back in Leicester for about quarter to 12. No changes. Direct. Cost £30 return

Archived