Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

With railcard Peterborough to Kings X and including a travel card all day return is 16.50

Im getting in Kings X at around 1100. Maybe cheaper to get train to Pboro from leic then down?

I use East Service but get on about 40 minutes before Peterborough. Think we're getting in to Kings Cross just after midday sometime.

Wasn't planning on going to this, been 2 times, always find it a nightmare to get to (Despite people telling me it's easy to get to) and i've only seen us lose there but seeing as I won't be going Bournemouth might go to this now.

The plus's for going are it's London (Love a day in London) and it's our last visit to Upton Park.

Hope it's better in there than it was last year when we were filmed by the police for 2 hours whilst we were drinking.

Ended up going over to the Lord Aberconway for a good drink.[/quote

When was that. Go every time we play west ham or spurs. Never had any problems.]

Archived