Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

Has this sold out?

Just been on LCFC Direct and the 'Choose Seats', 'Quick Seats' and 'More Info' buttons/links are disabled (Grey and unable to click on).

Wasn't gonna bother with this but the fact i'm not going to Bournemouth and it's a London awayer has tempted me, don't tell me my indecisiveness has led to this selling out before I decided I was gonna go! :banghead:

Hmm, it works fine for me. There's still a decent number left on my screen, guessing a little over 200. Maybe something's up with your account?

Hmm, it works fine for me. There's still a decent number left on my screen, guessing a little over 200. Maybe something's up with your account?

:thumbup:

For some reason i've got 2 accounts, the one I originally signed in with has 0 priority points, the other one, the 'active' one has 107 priority points.

Sorted, Cheers - Would never have checked that without you suggesting it! lol

Has this sold out?

Just been on LCFC Direct and the 'Choose Seats', 'Quick Seats' and 'More Info' buttons/links are disabled (Grey and unable to click on).

Wasn't gonna bother with this but the fact i'm not going to Bournemouth and it's a London awayer has tempted me, don't tell me my indecisiveness has led to this selling out before I decided I was gonna go! :banghead:

Means you don't have the right to buy ywt normally. Ie not enough points etc.

See you have found the reason.

Coventry at millwall at the same time? Surprised someone hasn't tried to stop that happening.

lol I've just seen this. Never knew West Ham played at home same day as Millwall (although they are the other side of the water). Against two midlands clubs too, how strange.

lol I've just seen this. Never knew West Ham played at home same day as Millwall (although they are the other side of the water). Against two midlands clubs too, how strange.

This is an interesting read, West Hams home games have a knock on effect as far away as Norwich Cities home games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2009/06/secrets_of_the_fixture_compute.html

Yeah but Cov have no fans so won't really be an issue lol

Nah in all seriousness think their away support is quite good, compared to their home support anyway, mind you i've been informed they got 13,000 at home yesterday, bloody hell!

Alright guys?

Just wondered if anyone travelled down to Upton Park last season via foxes travel and what time they got back into Leicester? Thanks in advance.

Hi

From what I can remember I'm sure we got back to the ground about 8.30 ish?

Surprised I managed to get some on my membership reference, maybe the novelty of the PL has worn off a little and people will be a little more selective over games.

Glad I was able to go to Boleyn Ground before they left, one I've missed out on so far.

This not a sell out?

I understand the £45 ticket thing but where are the fans who want tickets for the United, Arsenal etc away. .

I thought £45 a ticket is v expensive....but saw its £10 Foxes Travel. Surely £55 ticket and return travel to a London away day is not bad? 

Never used Foxes Travel, so £10 could be the norm. But just thought £55 ticket + travel was alright

Delighted to be able to get one just now as a Gold member (not that the type of membership makes a difference). Good seat too. There look to be about 20 left.

I'll seemingly do anything to procrastinate rather than write a dissertation. As such I thought it would be of service to this board to let anyone who might be interested to know that at the time of posting there are not 20 seats left, but exactly 58!

Here's hoping to a win away at West Ham for once! Come on you mighty Foxes!

Think there are a few - Long story but i've got tickets now but have two references available if you want them today?

That's very kind of you, thanks for the offer! Unfortunately it doesn't look like I can afford to go now anyway, so never mind - appreciate the gesture!

Archived