Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

So where's everyone drinking for this?

And what is the best route to Upton Park from Euston?

Northern line (Southbound) get off at Moorgate than take Hammersmith and City line (Eastbound) and off at Upton Park.

Have all tickets sold out now? Can't seem to even pick a seat on the website

So where's everyone drinking for this?

And what is the best route to Upton Park from Euston?

You'd probably want to get the Hammersmith and City line from Euston Square (5 mins walk from Euston station) to Upton Park.

Northern line (Southbound) get off at Moorgate than take Hammersmith and City line (Eastbound) and off at Upton Park.

Have all tickets sold out now? Can't seem to even pick a seat on the website

You'd probably want to get the Hammersmith and City line from Euston Square (5 mins walk from Euston station) to Upton Park.

Cheers.

Is everyone drinking elsewhere before going Upton Park? I've been twice before but always found it a nightmare to get to (Despite being told otherwise! lol) and always found it nightmare to get a drink around the stadium.

Wouldn't recommend CC then? U21 ticket prices got me interested

It was ok. View was a bit restricted, couldn't see the top tier of the Bobby Moore stand (as an example). First time I went I was behind the goal which was better, and as I stated on Saturday I'll be on Row C so that should be better too.

It was ok. View was a bit restricted, couldn't see the top tier of the Bobby Moore stand (as an example). First time I went I was behind the goal which was better, and as I stated on Saturday I'll be on Row C so that should be better too.

Cheers mate, just noticed there are some left in row D and C some might have some of that. Just worried about being in with the sitters.

I was on EE last season. Could hardly see.

Near the front on Saturday. Row C I think.

The front can be just as bad if you're right over past the corner flag, horrible view on the first four or five rows.

Too much space past the touch line before the stand means the away stand goes past it quite a bit.

Surely everyone stands for this? They did last season did they not?

Always stood at the Boleyn ground, even when in the seat mentioned above.

Surely everyone stands for this? They did last season did they not?

My ticket was on the front row and I went to my allocated seat knowing I'd be standing. It's one of those grounds where if the front row sits they hardly see a thing.

We generally stand nowadays anyway I find.

Shame that this has finally sold out. Totally justifies the stupid prices when they all get sold.

The thing is it is in London, every club will have a sizeable fan base in London and it is cheaper for us Londoners to pay £45 to see Leicester at West Ham, than it would be to travel back to Leicester to watch a match, so it is not hard to justify cost wise. It is also the last chance to see Leicester at the Boleyn Ground.

Also football fans have more money than sense, when you consider how much time, effort and money we spend to watch the beautiful game.

Archived