Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

westham-away280-2504982.jpg

West Ham United vs Leicester City | 15.08.15 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Full Allocation: 2,640

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £45 Seniors (Over 65s) £25 Under 16s (2-15 Years) £25
* Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under 16 ticket)

Age Bands

Adults £45
Seniors (Over 65s) £25
Under 16s (2-15 Years) £25

On Sale Dates

Tuesday 21 July @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points
Thursday 23 July @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 118+ points
Friday 24 July @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 113+ points
Tuesday 28 July @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points
Friday 31 July @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points
Tuesday 4 August @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points
Wednesday 5 August @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points
Friday 7 August @ 9am On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points
Should there be any unsold tickets by Friday 7 August, further selling dates will be announced here.

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 6 pairs of Wheelchair Spaces plus a FREE Companion. Ambulant Disabled tickets are also available plus a FREE Companion.

Wheelchair Spaces and Ambulant Disabled tickets are priced as below:

Adults - £35
Seniors (Over 65s) - £25
Under 16s - £25

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 9am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Monday 20 July.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email [email protected] by 3pm on Saturday 18 July with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - WEST HAM OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 6 August to receive a full refund.

Additional Information

If tickets are purchased online or via the City Sales Centre, a £1 booking fee will be applied.

Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis to any supporter who is not member of the Away Priority Scheme.

It is essential that you register and use only ONE supporter number account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from the Club, whether online, City Sales Centre or via the City Fanstore.

When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their supporter number(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the LCFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own Booking History.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#YSdKAD6KCd5w5Ows.99

First away game of the season on a Saturday at 3pm with all my mates going to a ground I won't ever go to again.

Yep I'll be one of the idiots.

And that's why they can charge what they like. People will always pay it.

First away game of the season on a Saturday at 3pm with all my mates going to a ground I won't ever go to again.

Yep I'll be one of the idiots.

And this is why next season we will be having the exact same conversation about 55 quid tickets 

Screwing all away supporters this year, last season at Upton Park. Well greedy considering the Sky money sloshing around.

They know we will sell out, but will be interesting how low on the priority this one goes!

Totally indefensible. Did fancy this but £45 is just disgraceful. Shame we won't boycott though.

Screwing all away supporters this year, last season at Upton Park. Well greedy considering the Sky money sloshing around.

They know we will sell out, but will be interesting how low on the priority this one goes!

We won't sell this out. 1,500ish I reckon.

I know I shouldn't pay them prices but I don't get the opportunity to go too much, I'm back in Leicester for a few days around that weekend so identified it as a game to go to. I have a membership but I imagine the first away game will still sell out regardless so I'd like two tickets/refs if possible?

We won't sell this out. 1,500ish I reckon.

I think we'll sell out, people will be looking forward to a day out in London with good weather.

Even if it doesn't sell out on priority 1,2 & 3 tickets will be snapped up on general sale by people who don't normally get the chance to buy away tickets.

Archived