Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

Hi all, 

Just bought three tickets for this. It states that the tickets couldn't be delivered and can only be picked up from the ticket office. I live in London so won't be able to get to our ticket office. Does it mean Westham ticket office or LCFC ticket office??

Also, where are we drinking for this one? It was awful last season trying to find a decent boozer where we were likely to avoid getting our heads kicked in just for being Leicester fans....

Hi all, 

Just bought three tickets for this. It states that the tickets couldn't be delivered and can only be picked up from the ticket office. I live in London so won't be able to get to our ticket office. Does it mean Westham ticket office or LCFC ticket office??

Also, where are we drinking for this one? It was awful last season trying to find a decent boozer where we were likely to avoid getting our heads kicked in just for being Leicester fans....

it means the LCFC ticket office. see if you can get a local here to bring them down to you or swing them a couple of quid and they can post them down. 

Hi all,

Can't they bring them down on the supporters coach? I think they've done that before.

it means the LCFC ticket office. see if you can get a local here to bring them down to you or swing them a couple of quid and they can post them down.

I've managed to sort that. There's a legend on this forum who has been known to help me out in the past with issues such as this. I owe him a pint on Saturday.

Looking forward to this, Long weekend in London should be good! Brewdog in Camden for a few beers before unless anyone can tell me of somewhere similar thats a bit closer?

There is one in Shoreditch as well which would be a bit closer to the ground. 

Looking forward to this, Long weekend in London should be good! Brewdog in Camden for a few beers before unless anyone can tell me of somewhere similar thats a bit closer?

Me and a mate live in London and are going to the game, we were thinking of going somewhere with a decent beer selection. do you live in London?

cheers.

I have heard about 8 different answers for 'where is everyone drinking'? Think that's the problem with London games, especially when a load of your typical hardcore have turned it down cos of the price.

Having said that there was a great pre-drinks at Palace away last year.

The spoons next to Liverpool St Station has loads of beers but is a bit of a dive. Anywhere closer to the ground?

Really. One of the nicest spoons i've been in, i assume you mean hamilton hall. I wouldn't touch the 2 in Leicester.

Surely no one travels to London with the intention of drinking in a spoons??

handy for us as we always stay in essex for london games so we come into liverpool st, then can jump back on the train to upton park.

I guess we won't have to go that far when they move to the olympic stadium, as our train stops at stratford.

After 2 tickets for West Ham if anybody knows of any going!

I have 2. But heading to essex this afternoon so would have to meet at Liverpool st station tomorrow.

Pm me if you want them I can give you all details.

SOLD

I went to the boozer in between the ground and upton park station last time.

was home fans only but I was wearing my Christmas jumper so was all good :)

Any pub suggestions for this year? The place is such a dive!!

From the 'football ground guide'...

Kevin Hosking informs me; 'Probably the best option for away fans is the Wetherspoon outlet called Millers Well which is opposite East Ham Town Hall. It is though about a twenty minute walk away along Barking Road (although it may be an idea to travel to East Ham tube station before the game, go to the pub and then walk on to the stadium). Another good option is the Denmark Arms also on the Barking Road near the East Ham Town Hall; this is a large pub which shows all live football games'.  

Peter Bennett a visiting Newcastle fan adds; 'We had a drink in safety in the Queens on Green Street'. This pub is also near to Upton Park Underground Station (as you come out of the station turn right and the pub is down on the right).

Most of the other pubs around the ground are very partisan, and are for home supporters only. The Boleyn Pub on the corner near to the ground, plus the Greengate, Wine Bar and Village pubs all on Barking Road should all be given a wide berth by away fans. 

Archived