Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

32 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

How do you download sports donkey? Going to give it a try on kodi

I wouldn’t bother with Kodi, just download the app. Kodi slows it down.

Just now, Strokes said:

I wouldn’t bother with Kodi, just download the app. Kodi slows it down.

I've got it on kodi atm, how do you the app? I'm using a fire tv box.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

I've got it on kodi atm, how do you the app? I'm using a fire tv box.

Install it on an android device and use fire installer to send it over. I’ve done it on my dads and it works fine.

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Install it on an android device and use fire installer to send it over. I’ve done it on my dads and it works fine.

Cheers, I'll have a look when the football is finished.

Just now, Facecloth said:

Cheers, I'll have a look when the football is finished.

Have you installed 3rd party apps on the Fire box before? If not I’ll dig out the full instructions.

11 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Have you installed 3rd party apps on the Fire box before? If not I’ll dig out the full instructions.

I've installed things direct to it, like Terrarium, but never used this fire installer.

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've installed things direct to it, like Terrarium, but never used this fire installer.

Ah ok then, if you’re struggling let me know. It’s not exactly complex but there are a few bits to look out for.

Just now, Strokes said:

Ah ok then, if you’re struggling let me know. It’s not exactly complex but there are a few bits to look out for.

Cheers. :thumbup:

I downloaded it on Kodi as I’m rubbish at the downloading part, took me a while to follow the instructions to get it on Kodi lol seems decent so far though 

3 hours ago, Strokes said:

Sorted it. First fire installer app I tried didn't work, but soon found a decent one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Sorted it. First fire installer app I tried didn't work, but soon found a decent one.

I guarantee you won’t be disappointed, the ui and layout is a bit novice compared to MCKTV but the quality of the streams so far has been faultless.

That went well

My MCKTV subscription runs out on Monday & following their latest payment problems, I've decided to go with Sportsdonkey.  Subscription & payment was a piece of piss.  For anyone thinking of signing up the latest discount code is "WELCOMEBACK" for 15% off.

Installed the addon.  Everything seemed fine, but I couldn't find the the video addon in the menu.  Turned the whole thing off & on again, to see if it would appear.  Now as soon as Kodi fires up, I get about 5 seconds & the whole thing just freezes.  I can't do anything.  I've rebooted about 20 times & the same thing happens every time.

I've had to reset the android box & will be spending the rest of the afternoon re-installing everything.

5 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Thank's for your help the other day @pSinatra That seems the only thing wrong with MCKTV.Mine is up for renewell next month and i have not got a clue how to pay them!

No problem.

I've swapped over to Sports Donkey now.  It's a shame, as I've never had a problem with them in the slightest.  Looking at their latest payment problems though, I'm the same as you - I don't know to pay them.  Something about a bank transfer?  Raise a ticket?  The poor lad who seems to be running the show has got such a lot on his plate at the moment & I don't want to risk a lapse in service.

As others have said, the Sports Donkey interface is not as easy to use as MCKTV but it isn't terrible by any stretch.  I've signed up for the year & with 15% off, it works out about the same price.