Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

His name is Shinji...

I love the fact we're getting genuine quality with our strikers who work so hard now. Vardy and Okazaki are not headless chicken types, they are clever players with method to their work.

He'll be a cult hero, superb debut.

I read a great article recently about 'those who preach tolerance being the most intolerant ' .... Lighten up boys

I also read a great article recently about narrow-minded people as well as racists usually being the most stupid fans before, during and after a football match. In many cases, the area in question expands even beyond that.

Believe it or not a lot of Japanese people find the term 'Jap' to be offensive. I have a lot of Japanese friends and have done a lot of training in Japan. Certainly post WW2 at least a lot of Japanese people find it offensive.

I didn't know 'jap' was offensive and I've lived in Asia for a quarter of my life (but never in Japan). You're alright with me, buzzer b.

Believe it or not a lot of Japanese people find the term 'Jap' to be offensive. I have a lot of Japanese friends and have done a lot of training in Japan. Certainly post WW2 at least a lot of Japanese people find it offensive.

So !!! Many call British...Brits. Sensitivity of Asians on abrev./cosi names is least of the worlds problems.

I had a japanese girlfriend...she just turned a blind eye/ear, She also mentioned the japanese are not top of the ettiquette tree

when discussing other nationalities.

Everybody needs to grow up a little...best example of racist banter Aussies and English in sport, come to that every other nation including neighbours, love having a pop at the English...boo hoo bloody boo-hoo.

What was the song people in SK1 were trying to get going I recognised the tune but couldn't quite hear the words clearly. Apologies if it has been posted in the thread earlier.

Well the one sung by a few idiots was 'du du du, Leicester Oriental'.

The other one was 'Shinji Okazaki...... Oka-za-ki ohhhhh' to 'don't you want me baby'

Ain't got the brains you were born with?

Don't fooking make sense..

Wouldn't to you....To simplify things for you, I"m a Leicester fan...Never followed anyone else...I thought Okazaki worked hard today, but I don't think he's as sharp as some of the other attacking options, and his touch didn't seem to be up to much.

I thought he had an incredible debut, his work-rate and application was breathtaking at times, I almost felt like he ran me ragged so god knows what Sunderlands defenders thought!  Gutted he didn't manage to get on the end of the many chances we had but I'm sure he will open his account sooner rather than later.

Wouldn't to you....To simplify things for you, I"m a Leicester fan...Never followed anyone else...I thought Okazaki worked hard today, but I don't think he's as sharp as some of the other attacking options, and his touch didn't seem to be up to much.

OK,well we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one as I thought he had an exceptional debut.And if you've seen Ulloa's touch you can't really compare it to Shinji's!!!

I think I wrote on the original thread when we signed him that he is a gem as We have seen a lot of him playing against the Socceroos and always causes problems as a striker.  He is a bigger version of Vardy with pace and energy and has a shot on him.  He will supply a lot of goals this season.  Poor old Ulloa who looked great is going to find it hard to dislodge Okazaki.  What a front pair he makes with Jamie.  I do want to see how we can get Krameric in the side.  He will be a handful when he gets on the pitch.

Great problem to have.

Archived