Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

His name is Shinji...

He's fantastic and won us a lot of free kicks. I think Krama & Ulloa are going to be worrying a bit about their chances if Vardy & Okazaki carry on like this.

He's the type of player that would take a boot in the face if it means he COULD get a goal. 

Believe it or not a lot of Japanese people find the term 'Jap' to be offensive. I have a lot of Japanese friends and have done a lot of training in Japan. Certainly post WW2 at least a lot of Japanese people find it offensive.

To be honest, I don't really know what is and isn't offensive. So better play it safe and just not reference race.

:unsure:

We play with a front 2 or 3. We need quality strikers. He's our top scorer from last year. He'll be fine.

We'll see. 

Personally I see him as a little too slow for our method of play.

Nuge is the backup for Mahrez

Kram is absolute class and will probably push Vardy.

At the moment I think Ulloa is the backup to Shiniji, if we pick up anyone else I think he'll be the one whose place is under threat.

It's a good position that our top scorer last season is now no.5 or 6.

I love him, just saying I see him as the striker who is likely to miss out this season.

Believe it or not a lot of Japanese people find the term 'Jap' to be offensive. I have a lot of Japanese friends and have done a lot of training in Japan. Certainly post WW2 at least a lot of Japanese people find it offensive.

Ohh well in that case I didn't mean to cause any offence whatsoever. Didn't see it as an offensive remark.

Haydos though, you need to calm down pal.

Over sensitive much?

He worked hard, but he didn't look sharp, and his touch ain't the best.

Clearly I watched someone else.

Archived