Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

I'm currently 623 up excluding my stakes and losses (that's what 'up' means I guess ) lol

I deposited 30 quid at the start of the week and i've currently withdrawn 390 and still have my 30 quid for tomorrow.

Good going isn't it. I didn't deposit anything to start with. I drunkenly backed Diamond King on Saturday night for £25ew, then stuck another 30 in.

been incredible. only min and un de sceaux have let me down but paddy power have given me free bets for those because they finished 2nd.

The Ryanair was a bit of a joke today. Vautor won doing handstands and clearly should have been in the gold cup. He was beaten a short head in the King George ffs.

I don't buy all this about him not working well before, if djakadam wasn't running in it tomorrow vautor would have all day long.

The Ryanair was a bit of a joke today. Vautor won doing handstands and clearly should have been in the gold cup. He was beaten a short head in the King George ffs.

I don't buy all this about him not working well before, if djakadam wasn't running in it tomorrow vautor would have all day long.

This what happens when you ride for the best owner and trainer. They can pretty much do what they want.

Red Spinner runs in the 5.30 tomorrow. I was told to back it in whatever race it turns up in. Hopefully smash the absolute shit out the bookies one last time.

I had a very good first day but played it far too conservative the last two days and I'm annoyed. Didn't get on the treble today but did have £15 on Black Hercules so I'm about £50 up today maybe a little less as nothing else really came in bar one place which paid a pittance.

In honour of Claudio, I've had an Italian sounding e/w four fold today.

Leoncavallo 1:30

Francis of Assisi 2:10

Don Poli 3:30

Marito 16:10

30p e/w Will return about 26,500 if they all win and 150 ish if they all place haha.

Also had a e/w yankee on Ruby's four rides today.

Archived