Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

It'll blatantly come down to just Lovebomber trying to wing each other at the bar in Taps with some middle class student girls while Peuts and I get wrecked in the corner pretending we're not both almost thirty.

If Wookie ain't coming the my age demographic will be severely skewed. I'm fearing being the youngest and inheriting the role of banter bitch should the regulars not turn up.

I remember going back to uni as a "mature student" at 30 and feeling all self-conscious about how young the 18-19-year-olds were.

Now they're in their early 40s, so old gits to either of you - and effectively the same age as me (there's no real difference between 42 & 53, is there, apart from prospective longevity?)

I'd like to attend this, now that so many big names off the Interweb will be there. Then there's the prospect of some Finn v Col violence  (my money's on Goliath being felled with a nimble karate chop to the kidneys) and a cuddle-in with MattP - I can testify to his tactile nature, by the way, and thoroughly approve of it.

Problems are: I'm supposed to be getting back from Dublin that morning (a week researching family history, not boozing and chasing women - it's what happens when you get seriously old); I've been off the booze for 5+ months; it's the wife's Xmas works do that evening..... though I could turn up for a couple of pathetic limes-and-sodas early doors, enjoy a chat about Keynesian economics and proportional representation, then leave the yoof to their ale-guzzling, wenching, puking and brawling. Yep, that's got to be the solution if 1 or 2 interesting people/nutters are going to be there. Zingari, come on down - you're still out there lurking, aren't you? You'll be there, won't you, Moose?

I remember going back to uni as a "mature student" at 30 and feeling all self-conscious about how young the 18-19-year-olds were.

Now they're in their early 40s, so old gits to either of you - and effectively the same age as me (there's no real difference between 42 & 53, is there, apart from prospective longevity?)

I'd like to attend this, now that so many big names off the Interweb will be there. Then there's the prospect of some Finn v Col violence (my money's on Goliath being felled with a nimble karate chop to the kidneys) and a cuddle-in with MattP - I can testify to his tactile nature, by the way, and thoroughly approve of it.

Problems are: I'm supposed to be getting back from Dublin that morning (a week researching family history, not boozing and chasing women - it's what happens when you get seriously old); I've been off the booze for 5+ months; it's the wife's Xmas works do that evening..... though I could turn up for a couple of pathetic limes-and-sodas early doors, enjoy a chat about Keynesian economics and proportional representation, then leave the yoof to their ale-guzzling, wenching, puking and brawling. Yep, that's got to be the solution if 1 or 2 interesting people/nutters are going to be there. Zingari, come on down - you're still out there lurking, aren't you? You'll be there, won't you, Moose?

Why are people assuming I'm a violent man?

I'm a peace-loving, gentle individual.

Just cos Finners gives it the big one on here, don't mean we all do!

lol

Just for the record, Col, when you show up on the big day looking all studly and manly you'll realise that I'm an absolute gobshite in person as well. It's not just the internet. :thumbup:

lol

I didn't think anything else.

Fair play to ya..you've taken this thread on the chin..

lol

I didn't think anything else.

Fair play to ya..you've taken this thread on the chin..

I don't know why anyone reacts any other way on the internet, tbh.

You're Welsh, that goes without saying.

:D

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Specs n attitood

That's pretty much exactly how I imagine kingfox.

What was the date again Una?

12th decemeber

I would go but I wasn't invited. 

Probably a good thing, i'd get nutted for the fact i'm such a cyber warrior.

Rawr. 

you're on the list mate

MTWG

rincewind

scouse

col

des

syston fox

facecloth

wymeswold fox

danizen

UpTheLeagueFox

leicesterpool

MattP

voll blau

Itsthejoeker

fox92

carl the llama

kingcarr21

The Doctor

Ronnie Todger

finnygun

ozleicester

Alf Bentley

Webbo

buzzer_b

Izzey Muzzett

vicki vixen

Enderby Fox

shanetko

Finnaldo

kitch

dan lcfc

ramboacdc

howlinmadmurfdoc

smuts

samilktray

chapero82

steve_walsh5

Jonthefox

The Blur

emillio

cambridgefox

davieG

manwell pablo

simo

brenfox

Strokes

ttfn

bovril

Great Boos Up

MooseBreath

akcj

renart

Ross Kemp

The Year of The Fox

db11

wookie

dr the singh

brooksy

Mike Oxlong

Aoww

stan

mee-9

donut

to name but a few.

If you are up for it just let us know.

12th decemeber

you're on the list mate

MTWG

rincewind

scouse

col

des

syston fox

facecloth

wymeswold fox

danizen

UpTheLeagueFox

leicesterpool

MattP

voll blau

Itsthejoeker

fox92

carl the llama

kingcarr21

The Doctor

Ronnie Todger

finnygun

ozleicester

Alf Bentley

Webbo

buzzer_b

Izzey Muzzett

vicki vixen

Enderby Fox

shanetko

Finnaldo

kitch

dan lcfc

ramboacdc

howlinmadmurfdoc

smuts

samilktray

chapero82

steve_walsh5

Jonthefox

The Blur

emillio

cambridgefox

davieG

manwell pablo

simo

brenfox

Strokes

ttfn

bovril

Great Boos Up

MooseBreath

akcj

renart

Ross Kemp

The Year of The Fox

db11

wookie

dr the singh

brooksy

Mike Oxlong

Aoww

stan

mee-9

donut

to name but a few.

If you are up for it just let us know.

Bollox..thought so..same night as the works Christmas night out.

It's bowling and dinner (apparently).

I'll aim to miss the dinner and come along later. Where are you gonna be?

I am going to give it a go to get there, but the Mrs might find it a bit weird if I am to travel up from London on a non-football day to have a fight and a cuddle with that group of guys who I speak to on 'that Leicester messaging website'. 

I laughed at something out-loud that was posted on here the other day and she asked whether it was said by 'the objectionable posh tory' or 'the one who thinks he knows everything, but couldn't admit that Cambiasso was a good signing'. It seems that she does listen to some things I say, even though she usually just rolls her eyes if she sees me on here.

For some reason she seems to 'like' @@Buce ever since he and I had an argument about misquoting popular sayings. Maybe it is because she thinks he has half a brain or maybe it is because she can remember his name as it is one letter short of one of my best friends.

I am going to give it a go to get there, but the Mrs might find it a bit weird if I am to travel up from London on a non-football day to have a fight and a cuddle with that group of guys who I speak to on 'that Leicester messaging website'.

I laughed at something out-loud that was posted on here the other day and she asked whether it was said by 'the objectionable posh tory' or 'the one who thinks he knows everything, but couldn't admit that Cambiasso was a good signing'. It seems that she does listen to some things I say, even though she usually just rolls her eyes if she sees me on here.

For some reason she seem to 'like' @@Buce ever since he and I had an argument about misquoting popular sayings. Maybe it is because she thinks he has half a brain or maybe it is because she can remember his name as it is one letter short of one of my best friends.

Who the bloody Hell is THAT aimed at?

lol

For some reason she seems to 'like' @@Buce ever since he and I had an argument about misquoting popular sayings. Maybe it is because she thinks he has half a brain or maybe it is because she can remember his name as it is one letter short of one of my best friends.

Your wife clearly has a discerning taste. :)

I'm sure the question on everyone's lips, though, is who is the 'objectionable posh Tory'?

Archived