Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Hope PSV knock em about a bit!!

Perhaps they could put De Gea out for a game. Easily their best player. Him and Martial out and we're on a 7-0 victory.

You've joined today, made three posts and contributed jack shit. Why not provide some insight into your team?

Regarding RonnieTodger's post, obviously you're a good side with a strong defence but you're nowhere near the force that you once were.

When were we a 'force' though? Even in Sir Alex's latter years we were only good in the premier league and rarely if ever threatened Europe's elite. We were also called shite then. 'Worse side to win the league' 'Its a poor league thats why they won' some of the stuff said when we do well or win is laughable not by this forum but the media in general.

Barcelona lost 4-1 to Celta vigo 2 weeks ago? Since when did one result determine how good a side you are?

agreed, we lost 2-5 to arsenal but it was a complete fluke result so i still make us favs for the league 

Barcelona lost 4-1 to Celta vigo 2 weeks ago? Since when did one result determine how good a side you are?

It doesn't but it gives us something to relate to when considering whether you are beatable or not. I fancy our chances because I think you're a turgid side at the minute and we're the nations entertainers. This means you'll spank us no doubt!! :)

Fergie has gone and he took everything that made United good with him. Man U used to be a good to watch, but now they are the most boring team in the league! 

I feel bad for you (I don't really) having to watch that dross every weekend! We'll do you a favour and show your team how to score some goals Saturday and then you can see if you can emulate it in your next game. :scarf: 

They can have 90% possession as long as we spank them 6-0.

A spanking is more like 3 or 4 nil. 6-0 is more of a beating! lol

agreed, we lost 2-5 to arsenal but it was a complete fluke result so i still make us favs for the league 

lol lol lol

When were we a 'force' though? Even in Sir Alex's latter years we were only good in the premier league and rarely if ever threatened Europe's elite. We were also called shite then. 'Worse side to win the league' 'Its a poor league thats why they won' some of the stuff said when we do well or win is laughable not by this forum but the media in general.

When you had Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney as a front three for instance rather than Depay and Lingard, or a rubbish Rooney and your one good striker in Martial stranded left wing.

Perhaps they could put De Gea out for a game. Easily their best player. Him and Martial out and we're on a 7-0 victory.

I've mentioned this before a long time ago but do you think fans and players differ in their opinion as to who they want to play against?

Would you prefer we played a weaker United side with a greater chance of winning than to see if we have the capability of competing with the best? I'd imagine fans would prefer the former whereas the players, particularly those with ambition prefer the latter.

hi, chris smalling is your best player, please sign out and dont come back 

Fergie has gone and he took everything that made United good with him. Man U used to be a good to watch, but now they are the most boring team in the league! 

I feel bad for you (I don't really) having to watch that dross every weekend! We'll do you a favour and show your team how to score some goals Saturday and then you can see if you can emulate it in your next game. :scarf:

Lmao. You barely watch us. We've been horrendous to watch for about 6 years, in Fergie's last few years some of the games were absolutely dire. Nostalgia at its best. Also theres a huge difference between being boring and being a bad team.

When you had Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney as a front three for instance rather than Depay and Lingard, or a rubbish Rooney and your one good striker in Martial stranded left wing.

That was in 2009? Fergie left in 2013. Our front four in 2010 ws Rooney/Valencia/Nani. What your saying makes no sense.

hi, chris smalling is your best player, please sign out and dont come back 

I've been on this forum quite abit and seen your hilarious posts in regards to is. Don't post to me please the 'scouse' in your name couldn't be more apt. Smalling is the best cb in the league atm.

It doesn't, but you're just nowhere near the side you used to be. To spend 100s of millions and end up with Jesse Lingard up front is laughable.

You don't watch us, if you did you'd know Lingard has been a big prospect for a long time and is one of our bette rplayers at the moment. Whats laughable is the arrogance this forum has in regards to not only this match but the season ahead. The derision United get on this forum is hilarious were not even rivals yet we seem to be hated by vast majority. Thats laughable mate.

You don't get to 2nd in the league being shite. Boring yes. Just hope our gale force football blows away LVG's rest home tactics.

Good post. Agreed, we've played like this for a long time. In the form table of 2015 we're 3rd. This isn't 'luck'

I never mentioned years, was just saying when you were a force  :dunno:

We haven't been a 'force' or whatever that means for a very long time. Last year we had Falcao/DiMaria/Van persie/Rooney and 3/4 were absolutely woeful and the fourth looks past his best.  Your need for 'names' to be a force shows a lack of understanding as to what makes teams great especially under sir alex when we rarely had the best teams but he made us greater than sum of its parts. Again nostalgia at its best.

Archived