Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Except that in the Spanish original, the away team won in the most recent fixture. :ph34r:

We can't have that happening.

That's why I put "to City"  :thumbup:

Can't help but feel after the popularity of the record Thanks to Vardy, more in-form players will eye up/be determined to break that run very soon. Hopefully it'll be just one of those things that'll fade away but we'll see.

I can't see your point here, surely strikers try to score in every game they play, regardless of any records to be broken.

That's the really frustrating thing - you just know no-Mark teams like this will raise their game for the biggest game of their season and then disappear into obscurity again. They'll probably roll over for Man City and Arsenal too.

Am I doing it right?

Getting there. Could you imagine if Claudio baited Van Gaal in April by saying this and we had a Keegan style rant in response? "I'LL TELL HIM NOW! We're still fighting for this title and he's got to go to Chelsea and get something" lol

Three Norwegian guys who have bought the plane tickets and booked the hotel, but....... we haven`t got hold of tickets. First time over after being a supporter for 20 years and we f...ed up. Anyone who can help us? I know.... just plain stupid but its worth a try! 

Three Norwegian guys who have bought the plane tickets and booked the hotel, but....... we haven`t got hold of tickets. First time over after being a supporter for 20 years and we f...ed up. Anyone who can help us? I know.... just plain stupid but its worth a try! 

normally always a few tickets going if you don't mind paying 60-70 pound for one of the suites in vip where the lounges are if you ring the ticket office up.

normally always a few tickets going if you don't mind paying 60-70 pound for one of the suites in vip where the lounges are if you ring the ticket office up.

Keep an eye online. 9 or so tickets became available on Lcfcdirect.com this morning in sk4.

yeah and sometimes even though it sells out online the ticket office has different!

Supporter of who though?

No time spent on planning and preparation is ever wasted time

Archived