Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Man Utd have been dreadful tonight with close to their first team and a better attacking team than PSV would've exposed them a lot more. Certainly gives me a lot of hope for Saturday.

Yep - they don't look too fit either. My only slight doubt is that, poor though he is, I don't like the thought of Fellaini at set pieces against us. However, since coming on in this match he has had such a negative effect on Manure that he may not even get on the bench on Saturday.  

Suspect this might be a very tactical game. Neither manager is a mug and I'm not sure that a tight tactical game will suit us

Man U do a slow ponderous build up, we nick the ball and counter at speed, repeat for 90 mins

Just watched the Utd game through.

I can't recollect any 'top tier' side playing so slowly as they do. Again..they didn't look like conceding, but their play is incredibly labourious and methodical. They didn't bring Mata on until the 85th minute...in a game they really needed to win.

Plenty of boos at the end by the United fans and quite rightly so. Quite a shocking display.

Suspect this might be a very tactical game. Neither manager is a mug and I'm not sure that a tight tactical game will suit us

I hope it's not too 'tactical'.

Let's just play to our strengths. Quick, attacking football, midfield energy and Vards up top.

If we try to counter their tactics too much, it'll end up in a bore draw.

Don't know if they will to be honest. This is their way. It's kind of George Graham gone stale. Don't think we need to adapt to them. They'll certainly need to adapt to us.

Perhaps it's LVG's on pitch mind games. Bore the opposition to sleep. But with Kante whipping about stealing their ball it won't go well for them I imagine.

If I was a united fan I would worry about the lack of creativity in that team, they looked dead in their feet to. They have a solid centre half and keeper and that's about it! Utter shambles tonight I really interested to see how they line up against us, as we won't change our philosophy but they will have to!

Archived