Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Enormity of this game is quite staggering really. Primetime slot on a Saturday versus the biggest club in the world in a first versus second clash in the most marketable league in the world.

The sort of game that if we win we'll gain 50k supporters worldwide overnight.

Enormity of this game is quite staggering really. Primetime slot on a Saturday versus the biggest club in the world in a first versus second clash in the most marketable league in the world.

Plastic :)

Buzzing for this one. I'll be watching in Berlin with my father in law. Got him a Leicester hat for his birthday last week and he was dead chuffed. Expecting whatever bar we end up in to be full of Man U supporters though. Hopefully we'll give them a walloping. 3-1 Leicester. Tense at 1-1 for 80 minutes then Mahrez to score two in quick succession and put it to bed in the dying seconds.  

lol abit dramatic. Celta Vigo beat Barcelona 4-1 2 weeks ago they didnt get 50k supporters.

It's mad.  We're going into a game against a Man Utd team 2nd in the table and I have every confidence we can get a good result out of it.

You're right! It should feel totally mad, but I have more confidence about winning this than I did when we travelled to Millwall a couple of seasons ago! Half of the starting eleven's the same as well! We've come a long way in a very short time! :thumbup:

Did you see the news about the guy who had the face transplant.. Amazing!..

Van Gaal is next on the list of urgently needing one!

I heard he's already had one, but there was a mix up and they attached some ball skin where his face used be....true story! lol

Archived