Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

How Utd are 2nd in the league I'll never know. One of the poorest Utd teams I've seen in many a year. We've absolutely nothing to be scared of and if we do what we've been doing recently, we'll cause them problems. The only thing I'll say is that they did get back quickly in numbers when PSV broke. I fancy Kante and DD to boss their midfield on Saturday. We could sneak a 1-0 I reckon

That Manchester United team tonight wouldn't stand a chance to Leicester but they did nothing to tire themselves out and we all know they can't/won't/shouldn't play that way in on Saturday. The closer PSV got to De Gea, the worse they looked making it easier for United yet more disappointing that they couldn't score themselves.

I wonder about United's conditioning and ability to handle teams coming at them with speed. I can't wait to see Schlupp and Vardy run at them.

PSV were too slow on the counter, and the decision making was too poor in the final third. If United play like that Saturday I have no doubt we'll turn them over - although Smalling and Eapecially De Gea will have something to say about that.

Can't imagine they'll be that bad on Saturday though to be honest.

After that diabolical display from United tonight I won't come back until Saturday lunchtime.

Please come back on Saturday! We can relive all of Leicester’s goals and talk about Vardy's record. Then you can tell us begrudgingly how amazing our team is, so make sure to come back, I'm looking forward to it! lol

Please come back on Saturday! We can relive all of Leicester’s goals and talk about Vardy's record. Then you can tell us begrudgingly how amazing our team is, so make sure to come back, I'm looking forward to it! lol

Best username ever!

I honestly can't remember either Neville or Scholes saying anything much positive about the way their playing in recent times.

Another few years then they'll probably be back to their best.

Who Neville or Scholes?

I can see it beint a frustrating game. One, if not the most exciting team in the league against the most boring team on the planet. They'll pass the ball around the back as much as they can whilst Rooney bounces after Vardy trying to cripple him.

I can see it beint a frustrating game. One, if not the most exciting team in the league against the most boring team on the planet. They'll pass the ball around the back as much as they can whilst Rooney bounces after Vardy trying to cripple him.

I think we are made for a team like Man U. They wont be able to get away with passing it around the back. We'll press them, they'll be under pressure and they wont be able to live with our tempo and pace. It wont be like the Arsenal game because they aren't dangerous up front. If we get an early goal they wont be able to sit back either. For them to win this game a lot of this have to go their way and I just can't see it happening.

Over 2.25/1 for the Leicester win... Ridiculous value in those odds, when are the bookies going to realise Manchester United are complete shite?

When they are.

By the way, are you really questioning the bookies' MO? How many penniless bookies do you know?

When they are.

By the way, are you really questioning the bookies' MO? How many penniless bookies do you know?

I am on this specific occasion. Those odds are ridiculous, we are top of the league and at home and playing amazing, and we won this fixture last season when we weren't on this crest of a wave. United are playing crap every week pretty much, they are extremely lucky to have so many points on the board.

If anyone wants to know the reason why so many people dislike Manchester United, then there is no need to look any further than their fanbase, especially the way they post online. No Leicester fan seriously believes that we are definitely going to win the league. We've never won the league. We've not been anywhere close to it for decades, beyond the lifetime of most of our fans. So what are we doing now we are in this lofty and unexpected position? We are enjoying ourselves. Having a bit of fun. Having the occasional daydream, hoping for a bit of glory. Enjoying the media spotlight, which is being shined on us, which is refreshing after being completely ignored for years.

But ... what is that sound on the horizon? That high pitched, squealing noise? Oh. It's Man U fans. Squawking about how arrogant we are, how we've not played any 'big' teams, how unfair the fixture list is, how they are going to give us a good thrashing because we have Championship players. "They lost to Arsenal, they've got no chance of winning the title" - conveniently forgetting they lost equally as badly to Arsenal, although they don't see fit to immediately write off their own title chances, they are desperate that the small club fans must kill their own dreams. KNOW YOUR PLACE, SMALL CLUB. WE ARE THE MIGHTY MANCHESTER UNITED. EVERYBODY GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT US NOW PLEASE, STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER TEAMS.

These entitled bellends have had so many titles and cups to enjoy over the years, so much winning, that the moment they don't win a game or a trophy, they start howling like a spoiled child who has been deprived of their favourite toy. Well, now a different team is having a go at the top of the league. A team with fans who aren't preconditioned to expect a top 4 place as a minimum. A team new to success. So, we would like to enjoy ourselves. But this is unacceptable to Man U fans, they have to have all the glory, all the media attention to themselves.

We get it. We know we probably won't stay up here. We know we don't have a squad full of players worth hundreds of millions of pounds. We know we've only played 13 out of the 19 opposition teams so far. We know you've won a lot of games so far. We know your defense is good. We were fully aware of all of these things, most people with a set of eyes and an ability to look up a fixture list is aware of it. You haven't enlightened anyone to anything. You are just being a bunch of stuck up, killjoy miserable bastards, and there isn't a single Leicester City fan who is interested in your input. Piss off and rain on someone else's parade.

Cringing as LVG kept coming back for more but unable to stop reading. Then along came this...brilliant post! Said everything I wanted to say. Thank you!

My only worry is that all the attention this week doesn't go to the players head, if we play our natural game we have a great chance of winning.

Also on a interesting note United fans are moaning there team looks tired, we are probably not the team they want next up.

This whole thing with Manchester United (and many other Premier League fans) reminds me of a classic South Park episode, where Stan and his friends go skiing.

Stan hasn't been skiing before and just wants to make it down the mountain to safety. Painfully slowly, he heads down the mountain. Eventually he gets to the bottom, pleased just to have got there, but before he knows it, he's inexplicably being picked on by the local ski jock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn75V6HNS6o

Je suis Stan.

Archived