Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Do people genuinely not think Lingaard looks a good prospect now? We've had plenty on loan that have looked pretty shocking. Kane was utterly woeful in a blue shirt.

Lingaard could easily become a very good player.

He'll be playing for Sunderland within 2 years.

That bit where this moron alluded to United developing Southampton's players... Yeah, you did a great job with:

Marshall

Drinkwater

James

De Laet

M Keane

Lawrence

Powell

Simpson

Barmby

(Link is that they all used to play for United and appeared for Leicester mate by the way)

Hi LVG,

Lots of bravado going on here but you could hardly expect anything else. You make some good points but there are a couple of viewpoints I would like to question.

I have lived in Manchester for decades and have a lot of local Man U friends. You say that Man U supporters know a lot about their club, but I am amazed how unaware many are of anything outside the first team 11. I am often informing them about, for example, development of their youngsters. Only this afternoon, a Chelsea-supporting friend (I know!) and myself were ribbing a Man U fan because he was the only one of the 3 who wasn"t aware that today was the 10th anniversary of Best's death. Do you truly find it different, as you claim?

The 2nd point of difference is when you mention the word "class" to try to establish some innate superiority in your players. One of the most frequently misused words in sport, and always in an attempt to score a cheap shot. A word that is much used but, tellingly, is never defined. I read someone today saying that Vardy doesn't have the "class" of others because he has honed his skills through his own hard work rather than via privileged acadamies. What tosh. I'm sure a year ago many fans and pundits would have said that Di Maria was far above the class of Vardy, but which of the 2 has lasted the course and is now scoring in the Prem with stunning clinicality?

Rant over. Good luck tonight.

No, but it will be really sweet when DD bosses the midfield on Saturday! Doubt any of them have any idea he was a United player, so it would be lost on them.

"That Drinkwater is a bit good, we should buy him"

This LVG has copped a fair bit of flak and stood his corner.

I'd take a draw to keep this run going but it wouldn't shock me if we won.

Top 8 would be a brilliant season, any higher and I'd be in dreamland.

To be fair though, you're never going to find anything else on here other than wild speculations about how we're the best team on the planet.

Unfortunately this guy hasn't been down to Hereford away to watch his team in the league like we have, that's why he's not understanding why there are so many rash comments about top 4 etc. For a lot of us, we've never seen players in a Leicester shirt doing the things that the boys are doing week in week out.

These reactions and posts are a bi-product of success, the fact that he's on here trying to correct people is just a worthless use of his time.

Archived