Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

You don't watch us, if you did you'd know Lingard has been a big prospect for a long time and is one of our bette rplayers at the moment. Whats laughable is the arrogance this forum has in regards to not only this match but the season ahead. The derision United get on this forum is hilarious were not even rivals yet we seem to be hated by vast majority. Thats laughable mate.

It's not hard to get hold of United games. Lingard does look good, but imagine spending hundreds of millions and ending up with Fellaini (earlier) and now him up front. You might have a strong XI but the bench is often week.

No, what's laughable is that you've felt the need to sign up and argue Manchester United's case. 

not sure why youre getting so menstrual about it, not seen many posts saying they hate united, merely that you aren't really that good. neither is anyone in this league apart from us. 

tbf does have to be said having united fans sign up to cry and said we're being nasty is waaay better than burnley fans or charlton fans or mk dons fans 

It's not hard to get hold of United games. Lingard does look good, but imagine spending hundreds of millions and ending up with Fellaini (earlier) and now him up front. You might have a strong XI but the bench is often week.

No, what's laughable is that you've felt the need to sign up and argue Manchester United's case. 

Fellaini played 1 game upfront? Bench isn't weak we just have a few injuries.

not sure why youre getting so menstrual about it, not seen many posts saying they hate united, merely that you aren't really that good. neither is anyone in this league apart from us. 

tbf does have to be said having united fans sign up to cry and said we're being nasty is waaay better than burnley fans or charlton fans or mk dons fans 

:wave:

You don't watch us, if you did you'd know Lingard has been a big prospect for a long time and is one of our bette rplayers at the moment. Whats laughable is the arrogance this forum has in regards to not only this match but the season ahead. The derision United get on this forum is hilarious were not even rivals yet we seem to be hated by vast majority. Thats laughable mate.

You know we had Lingard on load don't you? He didn't look like a big prospect to me!

We haven't been a 'force' or whatever that means for a very long time. Last year we had Falcao/DiMaria/Van persie/Rooney and 3/4 were absolutely woeful and the fourth looks past his best.  Your need for 'names' to be a force shows a lack of understanding as to what makes teams great especially under sir alex when we rarely had the best teams but he made us greater than sum of its parts. Again nostalgia at its best.

lol what? I didn't say anything about names, I was just pointing out that your team and particularly your attack was much better then than it is now. We know all about the problems of having "names" in a team, Sven filled the club with them. 

Will Man U be more happy with a point than us?

nah cos we're little old leicester and they're the best team that has ever existed (despite being behind us in the league and playing lingard up front and actually being shite) 

Are you really comparing them? lol It really just shows how much better our squad is then yours!

Do you actually believe that lool? And yes I am comparing them, Lingard has only played what 6 games? Hardly outlandish. Point was just because a player apparently didn't impress on loan isn't an indication of their quality.

Hilarious that Nick Powell will actually be in their squad for an actual champions league game against actual champions league opponents tonight

No he wont.

You know you're in trouble when you have Jesse Lingard and James Wilson in the squad.

What's happened to Nick Powell anyway?

James wilson rarely makes matchday 18. Hilarious how your all deriding Lingard, forum was similar about Kane 18 months back look at him now arguably top 2 striker in league.

We knew who Jesse Lingard was before 80% of the United fan base.

Doubt it. Lot of united fans take an avid interest in our youth prospects.

It wasn't long ago when you had the option of Hernandez and RVP, but they weren't deemed good enough! lol

They weren't? lol its hilarious how no one actually watches us. Van persie is stinking it up for Fenerbache and Hernandez while doing well for Leverkusen had petered out massively for us and was underwhelming in his final 2 years and his ceiling had seemingly been reached.

Will Man U be more happy with a point than us?

Nope. Looking at how this forum thinks everyone is against them from media to pundits and their not getting the respect they deserve and can't wait for these next '6 games' to prove their the real deal I reckon use lot wouldn't mind a point as it'd be a "good result" in grand scheme of things.

nah cos we're little old leicester and they're the best team that has ever existed (despite being behind us in the league and playing lingard up front and actually being shite) 

yep yep yep

You know you're in trouble when you have Jesse Lingard and James Wilson in the squad.

What's happened to Nick Powell anyway?

Don't think he's bothered anymore. Will probably end up getting released at the end of the season (I think his contract is up then). I went to Uni with someone who is best mates with Powell. I even got introduced to him at pub lol

I bet this LVG kid couldn't point to Old Trafford on an A1 sized map of Salford.

Classic keyboard warrior. He's distant and disconnected from the club he supports follows so he feels the need to trawl the internet for anyone saying bad things about his club and put them right because that makes him a fan.

I bet this guy says, "actually, I think you'll find..." at least 15 times a day.

pretty good that united have someone up front that we sent back off a loan in the championship cos he was shite, meanwhile we've got a record breaking top scorer and the two best players in the league in our attack. must be tough for them to watch us play football when we're on tele and then go back to having to watch united again the week after. at least they get to watch an enjoyable match next week, might even be some running and some shots and something actually happening 

I bet this LVG kid couldn't point to Old Trafford on an A1 sized map of Salford.

Classic keyboard warrior. He's distant and disconnected from the club he supports follows so he feels the need to trawl the internet for anyone saying bad things about his club and put them right because that makes him a fan.

I bet this guy says, "actually, I think you'll find..." at least 15 times a day.

Manc born and bred. Can't afford season ticket with Uni atm.

Archived