Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

i think we might need a bit more creativity in the middle and still keep the pace in the wings so for me although he played well against newcastle id be tempted to drop ulloa and play mahrez in a free role behind vardy in a 4-4-1-1  

-------------------------------kasper-------------------------

simpson---huth/benny--------------morgan--------fuchs

------------------------------------------------------------------

dyer------------danny--------------------kante---------albrighton

-----------------------------mahrez----------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------vardy-------------------------------

in the real world   id be happy with a draw 

in my world    2-0 down at half time van gaal all smiles and joking  and then mahrez scores in the 75th and 85th minute to make it 2-2 

into injury time united attack lose the ball kante slips it to vardy who absolutley storms by rojo and smalling and then dinks it over de gea for a 3-2 win and the record 

I would expect a rerun of the Spurs match. Despite the cooler temps, they will hold the ball, drop deep and deny us any space to break into.

We have to be ultra disciplined and wait for our fitness to take over during the second half. It wouldn't surprise me if we sat back a bit first half so as not to lose our two banks of four. could be a bit of a stalemate as per the Tottenham game. the heat was blamed for that but perhaps it would have been like that in any case. We struggled to make a tackle first half.

I would expect a rerun of the Spurs match. Despite the cooler temps, they will hold the ball, drop deep and deny us any space to break into.

We have to be ultra disciplined and wait for our fitness to take over during the second half. It wouldn't surprise me if we sat back a bit first half so as not to lose our two banks of four. could be a bit of a stalemate as per the Tottenham game. the heat was blamed for that but perhaps it would have been like that in any case. We struggled to make a tackle first half.

Hope you are wrong. But think you might be right. We showed Spurs far too much respect. Would love to see us get at them from the off. Would love it!

What price on Leicester City playing in front of our largest global television audience ever? I've got no statistics to back me up on that, but common sense tells me that it'll be somewhere near. Even the neutrals would find it hard to resist. We have the potential to get (I'm guessing here) 20,000 new fans from round the world, as long as we win, and Vardy scores a goal.

(It's a far cry from our 2000 League Cup final against Tranmere, which was watched by 250 neutral supporters, most of whom buggered off at half-time and found something more interesting to do, like cut their toenails.)

I hope we stuff them 5-0, and really announce our presence to the world!

:)

What price on Leicester City playing in front of our largest global television audience ever? I've got no statistics to back me up on that, but common sense tells me that it'll be somewhere near. Even the neutrals would find it hard to resist. We have the potential to get (I'm guessing here) 20,000 new fans from round the world, as long as we win, and Vardy scores a goal.

(It's a far cry from our 2000 League Cup final against Tranmere, which was watched by 250 neutral supporters, most of whom buggered off at half-time and found something more interesting to do, like cut their toenails.)

I hope we stuff them 5-0, and really announce our presence to the world!

:)

I know there's no way of knowing how many new fans we will attract, but beating Man U on Saturday could be a pretty big deal for the club and owners. Saying that, I don't really care about the size of the fan base, I just want us to get 3 points! lol   

I think Vardy will score in a 1-1 draw, which would be a brilliant result.

Hope Huth isn't banned but if he is then I'm confident that Benalouane can do a job.

Man U are playing PSV on Wednesday night in the Champions League which can only be a good thing for us. I imagine they will play most of their first team in that so hopefully we can use our energy to cause them problems on Saturday.

Can't wait for this one, let's hope it delivers in the same way it did last season!

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/ranieri-i-beat-van-gaals-barca-three-times-10-days#:lZcmMndZ2Z5HWA

Ranieri: I beat Van Gaal's Barca three times in 10 days

Leicester City host Manchester United on Saturday as Claudio Ranieri attempts to get the better of Louis van Gaal once again.

Claudio Ranieri is looking forward to his reunion with managerial counterpart Louis van Gaal, who he once bested three times in 10 days during the pair's time in Spain.

Table-topping Leicester City host Manchester United in the Premier League on Saturday, with Ranieri out to continue his strong record against Van Gaal.

Ranieri completed a hat-trick of wins in just over a week against Van Gaal's Barcelona as Valencia went on to win the 1999 Copa del Rey title.

Reflecting on his Valencia days, Ranieri told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "I remember it well. On February 18th, 3-2 at Barcelona in the first leg of the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey.

"On the 24th, 4-3 to us at the Mestalla in the return leg and the 27th 4-2 at the Camp Nou in La Liga.

"At the end of the season we won the Copa del Rey, beating Atletico Madrid 3-0 in the final. We had a great squad."

Leicester remarkably top the standings with just one defeat from 13 matches.

United are one point adrift ahead of their trip to King Power Stadium.

"It is a big challenge," Ranieri added.

"Manchester United are a giant of world football and Van Gaal is one of the best coaches around."

lol lmao

Archived