Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Here is an example from Manchester United's away game at Norwich City, they publish one for each away game I believe.

In the ballot 76% of these tickets were allocated to Season Ticket holders and approximately 16% were allocated to Executive Club Members. Application success rates were as follows:

• Season Ticket holders in the Loyalty Pot received 27% of available tickets & the success rate = 85%

• Other eligible Season Ticket holders received 55% of available tickets & the success rate = 28%

• Executive Club Members received 18% of available tickets & the success rate = 50%

The Season Ticket Loyalty Pot (background)

The Loyalty Pot was established in season 2003/04 and consisted of Season Ticket holders who had applied for every away game since Middlesbrough in December 2002. Members can miss up to 2 away game applications, or cancel 2 tickets allocated in the ballot, before being removed from the Loyalty Pot, and no additional Season Ticket holders will be added. The number of Season Ticket holders in the Loyalty Pot is now approximately 780.

I think they do their home tickets to members like this too and your membership enables you to apply for the ballot for tickets.

is anyone queuing and getting tickets?

I know they are saying sold out but I have a feeling there are 50 or so left. I reckon some of those in the queue will get tickets. I set my alarm for 4 and got up but then didn't bother as thought I will had a better chance on line. However, rather than even saying sold out now when you log on the site the match has disappeared. IMHO, they have pulled it offline and are rewarding those that are in the queue. We will see.

That your opinion and I've got mine.

Oh right I gave you more credit than you deserved. You think someone who has been to 8 away games a season so must obviously has a ST is a part-time fan? lol

You've either got a superiority complex or you're a bit weird.

Heard there's a few people queuing at the ground this morning.

As a P2 season ticket holder who lives in North Wales I will be absolutely gutted if they manage to get any and non are released online. 

Do you actually live in Ruthin? I've lived here for 11 years and never once met another Leicester fan  :)

I have 5 ticketes seated all togther for this game I would like swap all 7 for Chelsea away its all or none thanks

I have 5 ticketes seated all togther for Everton at home in the the home end I would like swap all 7 for Chelsea away its all or none thanks

You have 5 tickets and you want to swap all 7? Good luck with that  :blink:

I find it astonishing, but not surprising, that the sales for this did not make priority 2. Annoyingly I am on 124 points.

However, what does need to be looked at is the amount of Corporate, ex players, dignatries, mp's etc, etc that have suddenly jumped on the oh my, my local football team are now succesful etc, etc I watch tham every week, Keith Vaz take note personages who now get on the bandwaggon cos they want to see my team lifting the Premier league trophy and be seen on the tv etc.

Another points in question i was listening to talksport after one of our games and Stan Collymore was on. I have nothing against Stan Collymore personally and he was an ex player of ours until Taylor for ed him out. By his own admissions though he is an Aston Villa supporter.

On his phone ins during the show certain Leicester fans were ringing in. It was obvious from listening that a vast majority of these so called fans had not seen us play live. Comments such as, Yeah I have supported them all my life use to go down Filbert you know the old ground, but haven't been for years, but its great and so on.

Stan openly said to at least three of these supporters, oh alright mate good to hear I tell you what I will definitely get you tickets for you to watch them live mate, etc, etc you deserve to see them lift that trophy.

Now, I commend Stan for his goodwill gesture, but surely morally this is wrong on all accounts. Firstly there is no proof that the people ringing in are definite City supporters and secondly a man who can easily get tickets, but doesn't support the club, and brags on air he can get tickets but will give them away.

This encourages the likes of stub hub, etc, to advertise tickets for £4000 plus cos its the same people who perhaps have acquired tickets by whatever means but have no intention of going to the game but are only interested in making a quick buck.

Where were they all when we were shit.

I find it astonishing, but not surprising, that the sales for this did not make priority 2. Annoyingly I am on 124 points.

However, what does need to be looked at is the amount of Corporate, ex players, dignatries, mp's etc, etc that have suddenly jumped on the oh my, my local football team are now succesful etc, etc I watch tham every week, Keith Vaz take note personages who now get on the bandwaggon cos they want to see my team lifting the Premier league trophy and be seen on the tv etc.

Another points in question i was listening to talksport after one of our games and Stan Collymore was on. I have nothing against Stan Collymore personally and he was an ex player of ours until Taylor for ed him out. By his own admissions though he is an Aston Villa supporter.

On his phone ins during the show certain Leicester fans were ringing in. It was obvious from listening that a vast majority of these so called fans had not seen us play live. Comments such as, Yeah I have supported them all my life use to go down Filbert you know the old ground, but haven't been for years, but its great and so on.

Stan openly said to at least three of these supporters, oh alright mate good to hear I tell you what I will definitely get you tickets for you to watch them live mate, etc, etc you deserve to see them lift that trophy.

Now, I commend Stan for his goodwill gesture, but surely morally this is wrong on all accounts. Firstly there is no proof that the people ringing in are definite City supporters and secondly a man who can easily get tickets, but doesn't support the club, and brags on air he can get tickets but will give them away.

This encourages the likes of stub hub, etc, to advertise tickets for £4000 plus cos its the same people who perhaps have acquired tickets by whatever means but have no intention of going to the game but are only interested in making a quick buck.

Kieth vaz in the away end ???? Really I haven't seen him this season would have shook his hand lol

The ex players you reference I have seen them over our last 4 or 5 games sitting in where the P1 blocks are generally sat , I have no problem with them as the ones I have seen either do match day stuff for the club or still attending games in own right , yes it's unusual to see them at away games but it's cool with me these are exceptional moments in history and people that contributed to the history of the club should be accommodated

And I didn't get a ticket for Chelsea and would love one but that's life !

Nobody said there Would be changes , it's frustrating but in the end the club have to make difficult decisions

At least All P1 got a ticket ...

There is no perfect solution in these matters

I don't believe that personally. When it sells out on P1 day that doesn't guarantee every P1 got one.

Nobody said there Would be changes , it's frustrating but in the end the club have to make difficult decisions

At least All P1 got a ticket ...

There is no perfect solution in these matters

If it sold out on the day of P1 it's highly unlikely all P1 got a ticket, would be an amazing coincedence if the last P1 bought took the last one.

Until we hear or see a complaint from a P1 then I think we must assume they all got one .

They know exactly how many in p1 and they release exactly that number , then put up the sold out once those tickets are gone.

I fully believe everyone in p1 got one , the club managed This very very tightly

If it sold out on the day of P1 it's highly unlikely all P1 got a ticket, would be an amazing coincedence if the last P1 bought took the last one.

I'm sceptical too, it sold out right at the end of the working day but something in me says not all P1's have got one, will find out more at Old Trafford when chatting to a few different groups I know.

Maybe they ticked everyone off the list as they bought them, then the surplus tickets instead of going on sale today they have dished out to others, like box,staff etc? Who knows?

Or the few who hadn't taken up their ticket allocation, they contacted? Long shot I know but stranger things have happened.

I'm sceptical too, it sold out right at the end of the working day but something in me says not all P1's have got one, will find out more at Old Trafford when chatting to a few different groups I know.

Maybe they ticked everyone off the list as they bought them, then the surplus tickets instead of going on sale today they have dished out to others, like box,staff etc? Who knows?

Or the few who hadn't taken up their ticket allocation, they contacted? Long shot I know but stranger things have happened.

I think its beyond ridiculous, I've personally emailed the club asking for an explanation of where the 700 tickets went after the 1900 P1's and 400 odd corporate tickets. Even if there was only 200 or so this morning and i didn't get one I wouldn't be that bothered, but the fact they didn't even make P2 is astonishing.

Very good point, would not surprise me in the least. doubt they ticked them off the list, more like stopped selling them and kept the rest to dish out.

I feel happy now as I know someone who as emailed the club moaning he is p2 and aint got a chelsea ticket, well buddy serves you right remember when I wanted a child ticket for my grandson at sunderland and you sold it for the extra bit cash. well now I am laughing at you     

I was stunned, but not startled.

Archived