Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Got a phone call from the ticket office today asking us to send our tickets back and they'll send replacements out? Wtf? Has anybody else had this?

Apparently they won't wait till the Everton game to do it in person.

Got a phone call from the ticket office today asking us to send our tickets back and they'll send replacements out? Wtf? Has anybody else had this?

Apparently they won't wait till the Everton game to do it in person.

Visitors from Thailand need to be together

Hi there I've possibly got a spare ticket in their end at Chelsea. Ages ago, I tried to get a couple in case the last game was important, got one in the corporate seats with food and drink for £420 from the club and another in their end from a mate of a mate who lives in Chelsea. He wanted £350 for it....

Thought it may be the only time I ever get to see us lift the trophy so just had to get them. Don't know if you're interested in either, I'm not making a penny on it and not really fussed, don't need the money, just wanna let someone else have it if they want...

Archived