Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

I'm sceptical too, it sold out right at the end of the working day but something in me says not all P1's have got one, will find out more at Old Trafford when chatting to a few different groups I know.

Maybe they ticked everyone off the list as they bought them, then the surplus tickets instead of going on sale today they have dished out to others, like box,staff etc? Who knows?

Or the few who hadn't taken up their ticket allocation, they contacted? Long shot I know but stranger things have happened.

My Uncle is P1, missed one away all season, finished his shift at 6pm last night and went into to get his and his mates tickets, sold out.

He's not missing it so now it means he's going to have to fork out £700-800 from a tout website to get in, shame on anyone in the ticket office who has taken these ahead of our loyal supporters

My Uncle is P1, missed one away all season, finished his shift at 6pm last night and went into to get his and his mates tickets, sold out.

He's not missing it so now it means he's going to have to fork out £700-800 from a tout website to get in, shame on anyone in the ticket office who has taken these ahead of our loyal supporters

There we have it then, not all P1's were able to get a ticket. Disgusting really.

Me and my 9 year old son are P2 and on 119 points, We only started going to aways last season but have steadily built our points up. We don't go to every game mainly because of the cost but try to get to as many as possible. I have no problem with the priority system and glad that nearly all P1 fans have got a ticket for this game, I'm gutted that it didn't make it to P2, but there are a lot of fans who deserve a ticket ahead of us.

What does anger me is that Arsenal away, which was only 3 away games ago made it to P3. At the time it was top v second with a similar allocation and tickets were half the price. There can't of been to many P1 and P2 fans that decided not to go to this game, yet it still made P3. Now all of a sudden a game sells out at P1. A lot of fans have spent £100s if not £1000s following the team around the country and building there points up in the hope that should a 'huge' game arise, there loyalty would be rewarded. However on this occasion the club have decided to ignore the fact that real supporters are missing out on our biggest game in our history and handing out tickets to non regulars. I can't see the club commenting on this situation as the numbers clearly don't add up.

For all you P1 supports you deserve to be there and I hope you witness history.

I'm sceptical too, it sold out right at the end of the working day but something in me says not all P1's have got one, will find out more at Old Trafford when chatting to a few different groups I know.

Maybe they ticked everyone off the list as they bought them, then the surplus tickets instead of going on sale today they have dished out to others, like box,staff, mates etc? Who knows?

Or the few who hadn't taken up their ticket allocation, they contacted? Long shot I know but stranger things have happened.

Fixed it for you  :thumbup:

Club are saying this isn't true , they are very clear that 100% of P1 recieved a ticket

"Chelsea sold out on the first day of sales, with Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points all managing to secure their seat at the fixture"

If I was him I'd be down the club or on blower to the Mercury !!! 100% they are saying EVERY p1 got a ticket

Tell him raise hell !!!

Why on earth did he leave till 6pm ? I'm sure you would have sorted it for him ?

If the 1900 figure mentioned in here previously is correct for people on the away scheme and p1, then 1100 have gone by other means. That's ridiculous.

Keep in mind club get around 50-60 "guest passes" these are for directors wife's/mistresses etc....

1100 does seem too much to go missing

The away end will be embarrassing for this game 1/3rd of the traveling fans won't have a clue what's being sung lol

There is cover up of where these tickets have gone I am P2 and easily got tickets for Man Utd I have been in correspondence with Jim @ Lcfc and he is now saying they don't know how many P1 members there are.i have suggested lcfc make a statement to make it transparent who the tickets were sold / given to.If the Chelsea game becomes the defining game of our generation there will be alot of noise which makes its way to the media and radio Leicester because the club have taken away tickets to people that haven't earnt the right to be there

There is cover up of where these tickets have gone I am P2 and easily got tickets for Man Utd I have been in correspondence with Jim @ Lcfc and he is now saying they don't know how many P1 members there are.i have suggested lcfc make a statement to make it transparent who the tickets were sold / given to.If the Chelsea game becomes the defining game of our generation there will be alot of noise which makes its way to the media and radio Leicester because the club have taken away tickets to people that haven't earnt the right to be there

Spot on.

Has he emailed you today? I have also emailed him but received no reply.

If the 1900 figure mentioned in here previously is correct for people on the away scheme and p1, then 1100 have gone by other means. That's ridiculous.

The 1900 figure is what the club work off, as I have an email dated 4th April from Jim himself quoting:

"There isn’t 3000 season ticket holders with 125+ points, we have 1900 but when it drops to 115+ points a further 2800 people are eligible to purchase tickets. Adding the two together makes 4700 and with only 3125 tickets you can see why some supporters are missing out. These numbers rise throughout the season as the points are accumulated by each supporter.

If supporters are purchasing off someone else there will always only be 1 point per ticket and that will be given to the purchaser and no one else. If we give you a point and it has changed hands 3 times does that mean we need to give everyone a point? That can’t happen and will not happen unfortunately.

To be honest I surprised we don’t have more at 125+ points.

It will always reach at least 115+ sometimes lower but the figures speak for themselves."

I'll let you pull out the important points in there....

Yes said that he gave out a figure of 1900 originally now backtracking saying there maybe more based on people moving up through the season, well if that happened must be a hell of lot after Man Utd game

Think we all know that's crap from club

They Should just be honest and say for this potential moment in History they felt compelled to ensure many people who have contributed to this occasion were given a ticket.

I personally don't have an issue as long as every p1 got one , if it transpires lots and lots of p1 missed out then I and many others would be really pissed

Everyone on P1 who wanted one should have easily got one. They were still 16 seats available online gone 5pm on Thursday. 

Anyone in 115+ points can keep crying rivers. Truth be told you've only done max 24 aways in 3 seasons from a potential lets say 60 games minimum. It's not hard to see how you missed out.

I do however agree with the points about them potentially giving away tickets and transparency is needed.

the situation for buying tickets is poor!

its obvious that staff around the club are taking them. now that we are on the verge of something never seen before.

I was online at  9.00am prompt, and there were loads of seats already gone.

in fact buying two tickets became a bit of a struggle.

Total shambles

The point is the guys in P2 should have had a shot at getting a ticket based on the system the club set up regardless of attending as you put it only 24 games out of 60 in 3 years.The fact they have been so underhand at this will leave a bad taste in the mouth if this is a deciding game.

Simple really, all us in P1 who have managed to get a ticket, see who doesn't know the words to what we are singing in the away end and throw them off the upper tier, straight on to the pitch, head first. That way we know who they all are and maybe keep a couple of them hostage so that we can ask who it was that gave them the backhanders.

Thereafter, we can have a P1 party and sing 'loyal supporters'. Maybe even a cheeky rendition of 'if you're watching on the telly you're a ****'. Remember them days haha.

I went to the shop yesterday and asked if staff were offered any tickets. The guy behind the counter replied with they had all been offered tickets but not all had taken them.

They get paid to work in the shop so don't see why they should get the option to go to a match over supporters wanting tickets...

It is what it is.

One of my family members is on 122 so missed out on a ticket. As we got Yanited tickets no problem, thought we had a good chance at Chelsea. We had already booked trains and hotel so all still going, and will have a good time. 4 out of 5 of us will be there and the unlucky one will be in a local pub and come into the ground at the end of the game. Despite what has been said previously dont expect any hassle from stewards. We ain't gonna let it spoil the weekend, which will be literally epic.

The only niggle is that this is the first time in over 50 years that we have not qualified or got tickets for a city match!!

Archived