Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

It is what it is.

One of my family members is on 122 so missed out on a ticket. As we got Yanited tickets no problem, thought we had a good chance at Chelsea. We had already booked trains and hotel so all still going, and will have a good time. 4 out of 5 of us will be there and the unlucky one will be in a local pub and come into the ground at the end of the game. Despite what has been said previously dont expect any hassle from stewards. We ain't gonna let it spoil the weekend, which will be literally epic.

The only niggle is that this is the first time in over 50 years that we have not qualified or got tickets for a city match!!

It's alao First time ever to win the league so these are unpresidented times , I'm sure you will get to P1 next season and it won't happen again.

You will see the trophy being presented at Everton and all you will miss is the guard of honour at Chelsea.

What a time to be alive !

the very fact that the Chelsea match is no longer on the website whereas the sold out matches of Everton and Man U, and the Chelsea screen are makes me believe that any returned tickets will not make their way to the fans but will go out through the back door. Skullduggery is a foot here...... :ph34r:

Anyone selling their ticket for this now that it will be a dead rubber?

lol you took the words out of my mouth! Everybody will be dumping their tickets once we've sealed the league either at OT or the KP!

lol you took the words out of my mouth! Everybody will be dumping their tickets once we've sealed the league either at OT or the KP!

I believe it will be next Monday night watching TV !!!!

And Everton game will be the greatest game on earth

Anyone going down without a ticket? I am and if anyone knows where we can drink as a big group of LCFC fans please say. Celebration times hopefully!

You will still be drunk from celebrating the week before !

Everton the game

Archived