Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gibbin82

Season Review 2014-15 DVD Fearless

Sorry if this is not the appropriate part of the forum to ask this, but has anyone got a spare copy of last years season review DVD? I would be quite happy to pay over the original purchase price. By the time I got around to getting it they were all gone, I know you snooze you lose, but never expected it to sell out completely and now pretty desperate to add to my 'complete' collection of season review and specials DVD,s and video's going right back to 1990.

• 2 years later...
14 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I would try amazon, hmv (might be able to order it for you) or club shop. 

Cheers bud, nothing on Amazon but HMV's a good shout. Club as last resort ;)

4 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

13/14 is on youtube in full

Saw that but would like a physical version of it for the future, memorabilia. I'm not technical enough to rip it off youtube......

15 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Cheers bud, nothing on Amazon but HMV's a good shout. Club as last resort ;)

Saw that but would like a physical version of it for the future, memorabilia. I'm not technical enough to rip it off youtube......

https://www.clipconverter.cc/

quite simple to download

Then you could keep the file or burn to disc/dvd

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Slightly on topic but I watched the CHAMPIONS DVD last week again. 

What an awful shit production that is. Some matches arent even in HD quality.

It could have been so much better with more time spent on it. 

Why they didnt follow a Premier League Years route or vital games around the run in to us eventually winning the game I'll never know. 

I think we would have all been happy to pay circa £20 for the product should it have been better made? 

Totally agree. It was a complete rushjob, no context, nothing. It needed a proper intro, a narrator all the way through, interviews, clips of us and the whole footballing world losing their minds from November onwards. You'd think we'd won the title 10 times before with how run-of-the-mill they managed to make that whole season look. (self indulgent moment) It's one of the reasons I ended up cutting my own together. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Slightly on topic but I watched the CHAMPIONS DVD last week again. 

What an awful shit production that is. Some matches arent even in HD quality.

It could have been so much better with more time spent on it. 

Why they didnt follow a Premier League Years route or vital games around the run in to us eventually winning the game I'll never know. 

I think we would have all been happy to pay circa £20 for the product should it have been better made? 

They had a concourse sale in 2017 and they had huge boxes full for £1 each. 

I hadn't been paid yet so I bought as many as I could - 15 - and sold them all on eBay before that Christmas for £10 each.

Wish I'd bought more now.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I was wondering if anyone could help. I've been looking for the fearless dvd (season review 14/15) for about 3 to 4years. I've just emailed the club to see if they have a digital copy and seems like they have lost all their copies, physical and digital (see screenshot). Does anyone have a copy they are willing to sell or a digital version they can share? I'd be willing to pay for a copy. Also might be worth giving the club a copy! 

FC9B2F12-61C4-4A49-B7FE-FB9361725EB3.jpeg

• Haha 1

My current dvd collection includes these LCFC dvds 

The Finals set

2 play off wins and 2 league cup wins

Martin O'Neill LC legend

Thank you for your support, your club,  your city

The official history

season review 08/09

………………..09/10

………………..13/14

Fearless...…….14/15

Champions...….15/16

Fearless Foxes, our story.....15/16

On 05/05/2020 at 11:53, BakerLCFC said:

I was wondering if anyone could help. I've been looking for the fearless dvd (season review 14/15) for about 3 to 4years. I've just emailed the club to see if they have a digital copy and seems like they have lost all their copies, physical and digital (see screenshot). Does anyone have a copy they are willing to sell or a digital version they can share? I'd be willing to pay for a copy. Also might be worth giving the club a copy! 

FC9B2F12-61C4-4A49-B7FE-FB9361725EB3.jpeg

The way he's worded that makes it seem like they have one DVD for the whole club and broke it

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

The way he's worded that makes it seem like they have one DVD for the whole club and broke it

Yeah seems that way. Bit mental that the club only had one copy and somehow misplaced that and the digital copy. 

Just now, Footballwipe said:

It won't be on YouTube as it'd get ripped down within about 10 seconds of uploading it.

Give me a few hours and I'll post up a shared link of it. Unfortunately it's only in standard definition, as the club only released it in SD format. In 2015:rolleyes:

Thanks man!! You are a hero! Been looking for this for so long to give to my Dad. Will make his day.