Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

4 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

is this some ruse so that we all have to rebuy our shirts this season?

No its because you cannot use Premier League lettering for the Champions League, I don't think the club really cares about making money on shirt sales if they did they would have sold them last season 

Is this style across the board with all competing clubs in the CL? Or is it down to individual club choice?

Pretty sure each club has their own style. Many have similarities though. Ours has a nice 3D look to it I can't recall seeing on others.

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think it looks quite good.

Looks sensational on the White shirt.

Don't often get printing on my shirts though.

Is this style across the board with all competing clubs in the CL? Or is it down to individual club choice?

Usually manufacturer, looking at Arsenals theres is very similar being Puma apart from the club badges 

29 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I never get the printing done on my shirts so don't know from personal experience 

But are the numbers suppose to crease like they appear to have done on the blue and red shirts 

Yeah they tend to go like that if they are folded up, they can be easily flattened out again though with an iron and some heat press paper/plain cloth 

Archived