Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

5 hours ago, Jamiebux said:

Could try getting the player version patches that are larger and get them re done 

Just had a pair put on at JC, never asked for players size, they just used them. £8 all in. Those with the small ones might've been given the kids sizes at the shop if JC use the large ones.

On 07/08/2016 at 21:36, KansasFox said:

This may have already been asked, but I could find it scanning through. I was thinking of getting the home shirt with PL patches and away with champions league to mark this historic era, but you don't appear to be able to get it with CL patches through lcfc direct.  How can I get the away with cl patches anyone?

I believe they will be selling them at some point.

I've had the Gold Champions badges on my Blue home shirt - Bit pissed i've got the small patches, saw someone on the train with the bigger patches last week and they look alot better.

Should have asked him where he got them from/got them done, I know one or two on here have bought them off the internet and done them themselves, disappointed in the club that they've sold and applied the small ones without notifying people.

But I want CL patches on the white shirt i've bought, I read/heard they're not selling the CL patches because the logo might be being redesigned or something, could be total bullshit, they've got to sell them though, surely.

6 hours ago, promised land said:

Just had a pair put on at JC, never asked for players size, they just used them. £8 all in. Those with the small ones might've been given the kids sizes at the shop if JC use the large ones.

They put mine on. Wait for them to fall off.

18 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

They put mine on. Wait for them to fall off.

I've had good experience with JC, my blue shirt I ordered the patches players size online, took them into JC, he did it for nothing, so went back with my white shirt and they supplied the patches, exactly the same as my home ones.

1 hour ago, promised land said:

I've had good experience with JC, my blue shirt I ordered the patches players size online, took them into JC, he did it for nothing, so went back with my white shirt and they supplied the patches, exactly the same as my home ones.

The first shirt I had to send back because of wrongly applied patches had one peeling off. My replacement shirt also has one peeling off. Is there such a thing as fabric glue or something?

5 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

The first shirt I had to send back because of wrongly applied patches had one peeling off. My replacement shirt also has one peeling off. Is there such a thing as fabric glue or something?

Yes, you'll get something in a dress making shop. Or use superglue, uhu, something like that.

The ones I bought online, I looked at the back and there's hardly any glue on them at all, simply done by heat and pressure. Probably why they fall off lol 

I bought some player ones online. They look so much better, I've no idea why they use small ones for adults.

The problem with our kit is that the patches are applied over two seam lines, which let's air in and causes them to peel off. I've ironed mine on and they seem secure, but I've a feeling they may start to peel in the wash over time.

30 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I bought some player ones online. They look so much better, I've no idea why they use small ones for adults.

The problem with our kit is that the patches are applied over two seam lines, which let's air in and causes them to peel off. I've ironed mine on and they seem secure, but I've a feeling they may start to peel in the wash over time.

Where did you get them from?

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

When does that come out didn't see anything at the store today 

They are currently on sale in the club shop, not available online yet I don't believe. They are similar to the usual training ones but incorporate black instead of white. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived