Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

5 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

Just ordered 3rd kit from LCFCDirect online :scarf:

Didn't get 5% off though...

The ST discount or member discount (does it still exist?) only applies if you pay in person at the club shop.

EDIT: With your own ST or member card, it seems. At least that's what it said at the tills when I was there last week...

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The ST discount or member discount (does it still exist?) only applies if you pay in person at the club shop.

EDIT: With your own ST or member card, it seems. At least that's what it said at the tills when I was there last week...

You still get it online everything appears as saying "sale" over the top of the item

that sign on the tills mean you have to show your card now as before people could go in and say what the client number was and have the discount applied 

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

You still get it online everything appears as saying "sale" over the top of the item

that sign on the tills mean you have to show your card now as before people could go in and say what the client number was and have the discount applied 

That was my experience last year. Not for this transaction though. Perhaps because I bought super early and the web team haven't set it up yet?

43 minutes ago, Watson said:

Was gonna get one today but £52 when I'll barely where it just couldn't be justified. I dont know how so many people can afford them!

probably wear it more than you and can justify it lol 

57 minutes ago, Watson said:

Was gonna get one today but £52 when I'll barely where it just couldn't be justified. I dont know how so many people can afford them!

Mine (second shirt this season) cost £80 with badges, and 'Champions 16' on the back + postage. I certainly can't afford it. I'm so deep in my overdraft I'm not sure I'll ever be able to find a way out

Grabbed the white large top online with prem badge earlier this morning.  Looking forward to it as the last one i have is from the 14-15 season (home) which is my fav to date.

Gotta say though these.kits are way over priced  for the quality  of material

On 29/07/2016 at 19:28, ajthefox said:

Anyone had problems with the patches coming off?

First time I put my new shirt in the wash and the patches have started to come off the shirt significantly. Not in Leicester anymore either so I'm not a happy bunny.

Store said they'll sort it out if I post it or get my old man to send it in, not sure if it's worth trying to iron them back on before doing that anyway. 

On 29/07/2016 at 23:00, ajthefox said:

Club shop. 

It's a joke really, been waiting months to get one and when I finally manage to this happens.

Returned, got the badges re-pressed and after another wash, the same problem.

Piss poor this, especially given the cost. Really fvcking unimpressed.

3 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Is it me or is king power not in the middle of the shirt?  Or is it supposed to be like that. Never really paid attention

it's not.

the club badge looks a bit lopsided too.

12 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Is it me or is king power not in the middle of the shirt?  Or is it supposed to be like that. Never really paid attention

Good eye - most likely a fake or a very badly-manufactured original replica. lol

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I was thinking that too lol 

and like others said badge looks lopsided too. 

Whats with the badge in the bottom left corner too? 

2 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

I was thinking that too lol 

and like others said badge looks lopsided too. 

Whats with the badge in the bottom left corner too? 

All the fakes had them on last season, it's what I look for first.

It's almost like a Puma authenticity badge/serial number thing to try make it look more authentic/real, except the real ones don't have them making it look even more fake, if that makes sense! lol

2 hours ago, Matt said:

All the fakes had them on last season, it's what I look for first.

It's almost like a Puma authenticity badge/serial number thing to try make it look more authentic/real, except the real ones don't have them making it look even more fake, if that makes sense! lol

Haha yeah in a really strange way lol 

its like puma is double bluffing them :schlupp:lol 

This may have already been asked, but I could find it scanning through. I was thinking of getting the home shirt with PL patches and away with champions league to mark this historic era, but you don't appear to be able to get it with CL patches through lcfc direct.  How can I get the away with cl patches anyone?

36 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

They should really have this in adult size. I fancied picking the largest which is for 14 year olds but I'd look like a peado. Solid shirt for lounging and playing out with my mates.

5135l-1.jpg

They do. I bought one when it came out online in early July.

Archived