Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 06:51, MC Prussian said:

That was four days ago - maybe you could've rang the club shop up beforehand. Just saying.

Cheers mate, not like I did that and the number cuts out when you press to transfer. Good luck with your career in rocket science.

Just now, Quorndon_Fox said:

Cheers mate, not like I did that and the number cuts out when you press to transfer. Good luck with your career in rocket science.

Well done for giving up that easily on a simple telephone call. There's others to call that could help, but hey ho - thanks for the early morning dig, grumpy cat. :D

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well done for giving up that easily on a simple telephone call. There's others to call that could help, but hey ho - thanks for the early morning dig, grumpy cat. :D

Its Monday morning, its my right as a citizen on this earth to be a miserable bastard. Love ya really xxx

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet, but I thought I saw someone asking if we were having different number sets for the Champions League.  I was poking around on Sporting IDs website this afternoon, and if you look under the team licenses, we're now listed with our own numbers (not yet available), so it looks like it's happening.  Just wanted to save anyone getting the regular numbers printed on a CL shirt if these are indeed going to be available.

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

THat red shirt hurts the eyes. Wish theyd burn it and use black or yellow or almost anything but red. Yes im a grumpy man this morning lol

Fortuna Düsseldorf have a home kit which is similar to our third kit from last season, but with a really nice subtle pinstripe texture. It looks great recoloured to yellow+blue... Hopefully we get a kit like this next season!

6XyKGDY.png

3 minutes ago, lfu said:

Fortuna Düsseldorf have a home kit which is similar to our third kit from last season, but with a really nice subtle pinstripe texture. It looks great recoloured to yellow+blue... Hopefully we get a kit like this next season!

6XyKGDY.png

ooooh that's juicy

2 hours ago, lfu said:

6XyKGDY.png

Not sure you'll get many down filbert way fitting in that

Saw the both the red  and the white shirts for the first time ,other than in photos, at Wembley on Sunday...Red is better than photos suggest....White is as most said on it's release really classy looking .... As an aside Didn't see many there with the abbs or pecs for that figure hugging yellow and blue template

14 hours ago, Jamiebux said:

that is the player version though,  The normal kits are fitted like ours unless u want to buy the player version for £90. Surprised Genesis don't do player versions . hope we get a new deal direct with puma next season . 

We've got one more year with Genesis and then its up for grabs the following season.

Archived