Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

1 hour ago, WoodyFox said:

Anyone know anything about the new training kit. Was interested in the new navy training top but its been pulled from lcfc direct so guess its already sold out! Can't have been on there for more than a week or two lol Also interesting to see Morgan and Ranieri wearing last seasons training kit in the pre-Celtic press conference today! Something must be up!

They've been wearing last seasons since they've been back, I think they do it every season, start wearing the new gear at the start of the season.

I've got the dark blue training top that the coaches, the Don have been seen wearing at Oxford.

I think the players will wear those two horizontal striped training tops.

Are JC using the player patches or the replica patches? I reckon on the match day shirts they'll be printing them much lower than everyone else is printing them on the sleeves same as they were last year 

2 hours ago, Jace said:

Are JC using the player patches or the replica patches? I reckon on the match day shirts they'll be printing them much lower than everyone else is printing them on the sleeves same as they were last year 

What's the difference in patches?

50 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

They're bigger!? Christ, they look oversized on the replica shirts lol

The replica 1s look tiny, the player 1's look about the right size I think

Screen_Shot_2016_07_23_at_10_00_13.png

7 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Hard to judge by that photo. Which one are you Jace? lol

None of them! That was just the best picture I could find that shows how small the replica badges look, I've got the player size 1s on mine ironed them on 

1 hour ago, Jace said:

None of them! That was just the best picture I could find that shows how small the replica badges look, I've got the player size 1s on mine ironed them on 

To be fair the lad on the right is wearing a parachute so the badges are bound to look small lol

Finally got my home shirt from the club shop today - they seemed to have most sizes in stock, plus the other two kits.

Encountered some tourists from Sudan, which must be a bit of a rarity.  We really have gone global!

Anyone had problems with the patches coming off?

First time I put my new shirt in the wash and the patches have started to come off the shirt significantly. Not in Leicester anymore either so I'm not a happy bunny.

Store said they'll sort it out if I post it or get my old man to send it in, not sure if it's worth trying to iron them back on before doing that anyway. 

3 hours ago, ajthefox said:

Anyone had problems with the patches coming off?

First time I put my new shirt in the wash and the patches have started to come off the shirt significantly. Not in Leicester anymore either so I'm not a happy bunny.

Store said they'll sort it out if I post it or get my old man to send it in, not sure if it's worth trying to iron them back on before doing that anyway. 

Just got mine out the wash and one of mine is about a 3rd peeled off. Pathetic really. Yours from LCFC or JC?

Got myself a home and 3rd kit shirt today, lots of medium sized ones available at the club shop and a rather short queue for printing. Love the fabric and feel to the shirts, but just don't fancy the red one. Too eurgh for my liking.

One thing I noticed is that the home shirt feels a bit tighter than the 3rd kit shirt, I wonder why that is.

Archived