Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

It was on a link Martin Brundle posted on Twitter this morning. I'll see if I can dig it out.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/10515016/formula-1-votes-against-halo-in-2017

Quote:

Radio communication

'At the request of the Teams and Commercial Rights Holder, the FIA has agreed to adopt a more liberal approach to the interpretation of Article 27.1 (that a driver must drive the car "alone and unaided").

I know I'm one of the biggest defenders of Hamilton but one thing he does do that pisses me off is telling every set of fans they're the best. You've won too many races to keep doing that lol

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

A bit depressing, Hamilton should steam roll from here on out. We're also so bad, honestly wouldn't mind if we chuck either Bottas or Massa next season, needs a shake up

Hamiltons got a couple of engine penalties, but I think he can take them both (would be 10 grid places I think) at Spa. So that'll let Rosberg back in a little. But the way Rosberg is at the moment he might blow it anyway.

Yeah Williams seem stale. Bottas used to be the kind of driver who could propel a slower car to a much higher finish than should have been possible, and he'd race. Now he, and Massa, just seem to be going through the motions.

Here in Germany, alot of Roseberg fans, are cracking up....I am 1st and foremost a F1 Fan, so I dont

follow drivers because of  their Nationality.

Its always amazed me, when a German sportsman suddenly gets to the top, what great experts

My neighbours suddenly  become.Then when their idols are on the wane, just as suddenly,

forget their interest.

Mind you , my own German friends like me  are thankfully real fans of the sports they follow, so patriotism

or nationalistic temperament, is not their vehicles.Ok football is sort of that way.

Roseberg IMO  will comeback, its just has he enough phsyc to fight the Hamilton and his own Demons..

• 4 weeks later...

30 place grid penalty for Hamilton, which is only for this race, I suppose he shouldn't use his tyres for qualifying and just park up. He is starting at the back regardless of what he does. 

Seems like Hamilton could be taking more of a hit by changing more of his engine parts, could go to a 75 place grid penalty which doesn't carry over so it is all pointless and he might as well

Archived