Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

Just now, Walkers said:

I can only imagine the outrage if Hamilton had the same dirty mouth that Vettel has had in races this season

Or Alonso for that matter. Amount of times he's told his own team to **** off or that the car is shit over the radio.

I do love a good Vettel rant though, brilliant entertainment lol

I'm obviously getting old and boring, I just think Verstappen and Vettel should be sent back to GP2 until they can act like adults.

It's not entertaining, it's just juvenile. Good racing is entertaining, their swearing and bitching at each other is just childish. Verstappen especially strikes me as a young man that isn't emotionally mature enough to be in the sport yet, regardless of his talent.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm obviously getting old and boring, I just think Verstappen and Vettel should be sent back to GP2 until they can act like adults.

It's not entertaining, it's just juvenile. Good racing is entertaining, their swearing and bitching at each other is just childish. Verstappen especially strikes me as a young man that isn't emotionally mature enough to be in the sport yet, regardless of his talent.

I love a bit of Max - he's the only one of a bunch of spoilt brattish F1 drivers that makes raceday interesting. (You old, boring, git!)

I am amazed that Rosberg has had so much luck this season. To think Hamilton has had so much go against him and yet he is still in the title race. I also thought Rosberg should have surrendered the position from the first corner to Verstappen. Rosberg had straightened his car up before then deciding to cut the corner. Lets hope it can go to Abu Dhabi for a straight fight for the title winner takes all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived