Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

3 minutes ago, isaidno said:

surely that means the end of Gutierrez, never rated him. Palmer lucky to keep his drive.

Yes it does, Grosjean is staying at Haas. I agree that Palmer is lucky, Magnussen has scored more points and outqualified him 12-7

32 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Doesn't Palmer have strong financial backing behind him?

I think he does, but that's not the reason why he's staying. Magnussen reluctantly made the choice to leave Renault because he feared he wouldn't have a race seat for next season.

So Hamilton on pole, but he's got to do what he's never done before and win in Brazil (unless Rosberg doesn't finish.)

Hoping for a Hamilton 2nd and a Rosberg DNF. Would make fantastic viewing in the final race with just a point between them.

A Rosberg disaster would be great!

I'm no fan of either Merc drivers to be honest but I'd rather it went down to the wire!

I have to be honest, I'm perhaps in a minority but I'm in the Max Verstappen camp of late!

This isn't going to get past half points race 

rosberg is virtually world champion at this stage ! 

Baring a disaster in last race he will be world champion now and it's wonderful to see a German driver win a world championship in a German Car/team 

Archived